+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: C'mon Baggies

C'mon Baggies

Dream on ?

Re: C'mon Baggies

Eh, forget Baggies.

Southampton are the ones we love. Beat Everton tonight, jump above Jacks. Play Jacks midweek - Southampton win that, Jacks would be 5 points from safety...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Eh, forget Baggies.

Southampton are the ones we love. Beat Everton tonight, jump above Jacks. Play Jacks midweek - Southampton win that, Jacks would be 5 points from safety...
    Jacks would be battling Huddersfield (you haven't factored them in to it).

Huddersfield got three really tough games. Jacks probably need one win. Two defeats and they will be down.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Huddersfield got three really tough games. Jacks probably need one win. Two defeats and they will be down.
    Yep one win- out of 2 Home games v sides below them. One of which already relegated. They will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Yes Man city. Chelsea and Arsenal is Hudds last three games...Ouch.

C'mon the Saints!

The excitement for tomorrow made me miss Huddersfield.

Southampton leaping over Jacks would be a massive blow to them- and as they'd be in the relegation spots onus would then be on the Jacks to win. Right now they couldn't beat an U8 side...

Man City have already won the title, meaningless game for them. Chelsea and inconsistent and players know Conte will be gone in summer. Arsenal, ehhhh crap defence. I fancy Huddersfield getting something from those games.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    C'mon the Saints!
    C'mon the Toffees

Saints getting a point takes them above Swansea. But they’ve got Man City next week and Swansea have got already relegated stoke so even if saints win tonight Swansea will still be favourites to stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Saints getting a point takes them above Swansea. But they’ve got Man City next week and Swansea have got already relegated stoke so even if saints win tonight Swansea will still be favourites to stay up.
    Saints win and beat Swansea on tuesday, then their game against man city is irrelevant, Swansea are down.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Saints win and beat Swansea on tuesday, then their game against man city is irrelevant, Swansea are down.
    One win v Stoke will still take them above Huddersfield who are unlikely to get any more points.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    One win v Stoke will still take them above Huddersfield who are unlikely to get any more points.
    Unlikely.

Jacks are even more unlikely to gain any more points, their fans have caused Samaritans phone operators to have nervous breakdowns!

It's looking grim for Huddersfield. I think they're going to have to win one of those games to stay up. While Chelsea realistically have nothing to play for, they should manage to see off Huddersfield. I think their best best chance is at home to Arsenal on the last day.

Do they want their club back again now they've lost a couple?

I was just saying to my mate that this game is worse than the Russell Slade years and the Saints bag one!

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    C'mon the Toffees

🤭

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Do they want their club back again now they've lost a couple?
    This always

Arsenal have lost every away match in 2018. Are we sure they're nailed on to win up there?