+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any chance of a bus parade tomorrow?

Any chance of a bus parade tomorrow?

Cmon

Re: Any chance of a bus parade tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Cmon
    next weekend please.

anyway it'll take a while to peel the Fulham stickers off it before we can get it back

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    next weekend please.

anyway it'll take a while to peel the Fulham stickers off it before we can get it back

What do you mean Mike? I was led to believe that all the pressure was on us. People said Fulham had nothing to be nervous about and that Birmingham were cannon fodder. Fulham couldn't have choked, could they?

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post

What do you mean Mike? I was led to believe that all the pressure was on us. People said Fulham had nothing to be nervous about and that Birmingham were cannon fodder. Fulham couldn't have choked, could they?
    Of all the games to blow it. They had to at some point. But they were, and did fantastic. It's amazing that we were able to withstand that.

You can point to so many moments that this season hinged on, our draw at Fulham, our late goal at Bramall Lane, I think crucially the wins at Norwich and Hull and of course Fulham's late collapses against QPR and Brenford where they lost points that would have won them promotion.