+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Calls for a points deduction for the early pitch invasion...

Calls for a points deduction for the early pitch invasion...

I have no idea what goes through some fans minds - assuming they have one...

Re: Calls for a points deduction for the early pitch invasion...

Are the straw clutching championships are coming up in the Summer?

If the fans didn't clear the pitch and the game had had to be abandoned, they may have a point. It was silly but hardly that important.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    If the fans didn't clear the pitch and the game had had to be abandoned, they may have a point. It was silly but hardly that important.
    Agreed that it didn’t end up out of control but it was completely unnecessary. I also thought the stewards may not have contained it at one point. Why take the risk of throwing away a season?

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I have no idea what goes through some fans minds - assuming they have one...
    What? three people on the internet, or Fulham FC and their officials?

Unfortunately I was too far away - one middle aged waste of sperm decided he'd push a female steward when confronted as he returned to Ninian Stand. Hopefully someone filled the **** in - male steward nearby sit himself and did fvck all.

Let them deduct 1 point.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Unfortunately I was too far away - one middle aged waste of sperm decided he'd push a female steward when confronted as he returned to Ninian Stand. Hopefully someone filled the **** in - male steward nearby sit himself and did fvck all.
    Also saw a steward get Speer tackled in the chest during the initial premature pitch invasion. They caught the guy soon after though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Also saw a steward get Speer tackled in the chest during the initial premature pitch invasion. They caught the guy soon after though.
    I saw that, he seemed in a bad way at one time - we do have some morons among our fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I saw that, he seemed in a bad way at one time - we do have some morons among our fanbase.
    Absolutely disgusting behaviour. Steward trying to get people off the pitch. Hope they ban him.

Dont mind the main pitch invasion at the end of the game but what was that tosser with the shirt off doing about 10 mins from the end. Also the invasion in injury time - what possesses people to do that - the game was obviously not finished and someone threw a flare on the pitch during it - if any of them had a brain they would be dangerous. There could easily be fines/sanctions now and the game could have been called off.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Dont mind the main pitch invasion at the end of the game but what was that tosser with the shirt off doing about 10 mins from the end. Also the invasion in injury time - what possesses people to do that - the game was obviously not finished and someone threw a flare on the pitch during it - if any of them had a brain they would be dangerous. There could easily be fines/sanctions now and the game could have been called off.
    A messy ending. Quite simply it was so noisy in the Canton we couldn't hear (or see at pitch level) what was going on. No idea how much time was added on and, in the excitement, some people thought it was all over.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    A messy ending. Quite simply it was so noisy in the Canton we couldn't hear (or see at pitch level) what was going on. No idea how much time was added on and, in the excitement, some people thought it was all over.
    It is now

As they said on Sky with the ball in play and neither team prepared to actually play football it was hardly surprising some fans thought it had finished.
    Not condoning anything but it was almost understandable.
    At the time the invasion took place the actual managers of both teams were shaking hands AND sky were showing that.
    If fans saw them shaking hands it is little wonder they thought the game had finished in that atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    As they said on Sky with the ball in play and neither team prepared to actually play football it was hardly surprising some fans thought it had finished.
    Not condoning anything but it was almost understandable.
    At the time the invasion took place the actual managers of both teams were shaking hands AND sky were showing that.
    If fans saw them shaking hands it is little wonder they thought the game had finished in that atmosphere.
    Rubbish

The c*nts running on the field wanted their little moment of fame - look at me, look at me! Utter scum.

Tw*t who pole axed the old fella steward wants to have good look at himself, wanker.

No excuse for the flares though is there. Dangerous/ stupid. Thought they were illegal in football grounds.

Was a few scuffles at the front of the Ninian with the idiots who ran on the pitch with the game still going on getting a ‘warm welcome’ back.

The idiots who ran on the pitch should be banned and miss next season?

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Some people are thick as pigshit.

Agreed

Wankers