Not today.

Re: F.A.O BIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Not today.
    Today and every day.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Today and every day.
    Something big happened today, can't for the life of me understand why you or the OP would want to goad someone who they don't know on the internet, a little ****ing sad in my opinion. And people complain about that Bristol bloke.....

Something big happened today, can't for the life of me understand why you or the OP would want to goad someone who they don't know on the internet, a little ****ing sad in my opinion. And people complain about that Bristol bloke.....
    Calm down flower. Can't imagine how gutted BIS is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyBlu View Post
    Calm down flower. Can't imagine how gutted BIS is right now.
    Fuggin pathetic brah

Said person wants to act the "oh I'm a bigger fan than you" role in a way to try to claim some semblance of moral superiority. Now, you can ignore that... or you can repeatedly tell them to go f*ck themselves. Either way is fine.

Yeah, its a bit embarrassing to be fair.

What was even more embarrassing though was walking back through Sloper Road, a middle aged Cardiff fan screamed "Who's a sheep shagger now?!" into a Reading fan's face.

Rather than deck him, the Reading fan extended his hand and said "Good job this season, and good luck in the Prem."

Now, I felt embarrassed as a Cardiff fan for two reasons. one, it was completely uncalled for and two, he shouldn't be asking opposing fans this question. He should know that its us who are the sheep shaggers.

You need to know your football son.