+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Please spare a thought for Jursett

Please spare a thought for Jursett

He's having a meltdown on Twitter. His little xenophobic brain cannot comprehend how we've been promoted and the football purists managed by the second coming only managed to finish 11th.

Maybe we can set up an intervention?

Re: Please spare a thought for Jursett

Quote Originally Posted by Van Halen View Post
    He's having a meltdown on Twitter. His little xenophobic brain cannot comprehend how we've been promoted and the football purists managed by the second coming only managed to finish 11th.

# prayforjursett 😁

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie ......

just face the facts. You've made more fouls, more yellow cards, more red cards, more long balls, more goals conceded, less goals scored, less points, the gap is 23 points, we have the manager of the year.... oh & you're staying down.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Halen View Post

Is it possible to be that utterly stupid? Clearly so....

I'd love to give him a good hiding

Mid ranking Championship team. We’re dining at the top table now, go and bother Shrewsbury.

Hi Bluebirds, I thought I would pop on and offer my congratulations. Not all Bristol City fans are quite as rose tinted as Jursey.
    Well done and congratulations.
    Warnock certainly knows how to get promoted from the Championship, fair play to the fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderup View Post
    Hi Bluebirds, I thought I would pop on and offer my congratulations. Not all Bristol City fans are quite as rose tinted as Jursey.
    Warnock certainly knows how to get promoted from the Championship, fair play to the fella.
    Thanx

We realise not all Bristol City fans are eejits. It's just unfortunate that the one who has been lurking on our board for years now happens to be Jursset.

We can add Full Kit Wanker to the Charlie Hicks list.

https://twitter.com/CharlieHicks90/s...41361136275459

Hi Bluebirds, I thought I would pop on and offer my congratulations. Not all Bristol City fans are as much of a brain-dead knob as Jursey.
    Corrected for you.

In fairness, whenever he comes on here with his nonsense, the opposite invariably happens. I'm secretly hoping he keeps up his regular appearances next season. With his track record, we could be in the Champions' League this time next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Corrected for you.

In fairness, whenever he comes on here with his nonsense, the opposite invariably happens. I'm secretly hoping he keeps up his regular appearances next season. With his track record, we could be in the Champions' League this time next year!
    Yeah it’s like the more he tries to hate the better we get👆😜