+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Congratulations

Congratulations

From a Fulham fan.

You were the better side over the season, don't think any of us will argue about that.

Good luck in the Premiership next season.

Re: Congratulations

Thanks mate I genuinely hope you join us.

Very big of you to post today. I wish you well in the playoffs and hope you’ll continue to post next year regardless.

Classy. The Fulham fans have been a welcome addition to this board thus far, some of your fans on your own boards and across twitter are not quite as gracious in defeat as you but who gives a f*ck about that we love to be hated

Sadly, they have shown far more class than some of our own supporters on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham1879 View Post
    From a Fulham fan.

You were the better side over the season, don't think any of us will argue about that.

You'll be there with us if there's any justice .

Thank you that's very gracious.

Fulham had a better midfield, and forward line, and an stonishing run .
    Youu lacked in my view , a grip, had a poor start, and didnt have a strong backbone of
    defence as in Bamba and Morrison.

you guys went on an incredible run... something to be applauded

derby turning it on late too but you guys look odds on to join in

Rather any of the other three clubs go up due to their Welsh connections, Derby have two Welsh Internationals,so do Villa. But my guess for promotion is Middlesbrough with their experienced canny Warnock like Welsh manager Tony Pullis?

Today was a "must win" game for Fulham - and they choked after riding luck at times with some non-decisions against them in recent games.

Add in their woeful playoff record and I really hate to say it but I suspect they'll fail in the playoffs much as I'd like them to go up for their style of play. I suspect Villa will go up via the playoffs.

Id rather a weaker team went up. Sorry Fulham.

I hope Boro win it. I couldnt back the cheats.

Cheers lads, we'll give it our best shot I'm sure. See you next season! Fingers crossed.

Gutted tonight, but I have my lovely wife and kids to look at, and then everything else is put into prospective.

From a Fulham fan.

What a gent. You must be gutted, hope you guys go up

That's very kind to say F1879 - good luck in the playoffs

Nice one - have a soft spot for Fulham from going to the occasional game with I first moved up to London, so good luck in the playoffs

Cheers lads, we'll give it our best shot I'm sure. See you next season! Fingers crossed.

Gutted tonight, but I have my lovely wife and kids to look at, and then everything else is put into prospective.
    best team i have seen this season you will win the play offs

From a Fulham fan.

Cheers, really hope you win the play-off's, as Fulham is one of the best away days going.

frigging smash 'um.