+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well done Cardiff

Re: Well done Cardiff

Fair play to the Fulham lads we'll all be rooting for you in the play offs you deserve to go up

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    The only reason you lost was because of the manager of the month award, you`ll be fine.
    Oh yes that’s why we lost, the curse continues

First Team

Thank you FT.
    For purely selfish reasons hope you come up now as a relatively local trip for me and always an enjoyable experience at the Cottage.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Fair play to the Fulham lads we'll all be rooting for you in the play offs you deserve to go up
    I agree. I hope it's a Fulham and Boro final

I have to say that it comes to something whereby supporters of other clubs, notably our biggest rivals for promotion come on to this message board to congratulate the, team, the club and its supporters only to find a number of supporters of our club continually bitching about the owner of the club. What the hell must they think of the supporters of the club??

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Hope you beat the snowflakes.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    Thank you FT.
    For purely selfish reasons hope you come up now as a relatively local trip for me and always an enjoyable experience at the Cottage.
    Thanks have to have a beer together

Thank you for contributions to this board they threw a perspective on me that i had never really thought of. The fact i was thinking you were going to win every game and you as a Fulham fan were just as pessimistic about your club as i am of mine.
    We all to a man in the pub last night wanted Fulham to get promoted it is all our favourite away game.