+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tan

Tan

Great to see the reception he had at the end of the game ..

Forget what happened in the past, its the here and now .

There is a "tiny" minority who will drone on and on. These people are history, Tan has proved his worth. They must feel sick. :)

Re: Tan

Any need in that last paragraph?

He did a superb interview too.
    Top man.
    Forgave him the day we went back to Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Exactly, there are a few on here who like to throw in a few nasties and get personal, like it makes their point anymore valid. If fans want to praise Tan, good for them, they can do what they like, having a childish dig at people on the internet is so ****ing shit.

I wanted him out of the club after the change, in the last year I mellowed, today I embraced him. He was gracious and showed genuine joy today, hope you enjoyed your day Tan

Also a mention to Mehmit and Ken Cho (spelling) they have managed things at board level exceptionally

Our club is united now. Let's keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Great to see the reception he had at the end of the game ..

Forget what happened in the past, its the here and now .

There is a "tiny" minority who will drone on and on. These people are history, Tan has proved his worth. They must feel sick. :)

I don't think there's anything wrong with the last paragraph

Do you honestly believe these same people aren't waiting in the wings for it to go pear shaped?

There's plenty of fans who have moved on. As I mentioned, there's a tiny minority who still hang around.

For the older fans, name a chairman who has achieved anything near what Tan has?

For sure some people would have come on here and caused a scene if we had failed to go up today, but why stoop to their level? Rise above it. Show some class.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    The club is united despite Tan. Happy in spite of his antics.

He can ride on people’s shoulders when the sun is shining but he is totally untrustworthy.

If he admitted to his errors and apologised that’d go some way to making up for it. Until that time my judgement will be indefinitely reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post

He can ride on people’s shoulders when the sun is shining but he is totally untrustworthy.

If he admitted to his errors and apologised that’d go some way to making up for it. Until that time my judgement will be indefinitely reserved.
    I am guessing you did not see his post match interview today? he did exactly that, took full responsibility and apologised for the decision.

https://twitter.com/BBCSportWales/st...23357301653505

He was carried by his security team not Cardiff fans

His apology is pretty clear

I despised the rebrand but I don't get why people want to dig it up today

If anyone made an error it was all the nodding dogs who agreed the rebrand then changed their mind once they koped on they'd have the piss ripped everywhere they went.

Just watching the game on Sky Plus, well to be honest I fast forwarded the first 90 minutes of it.

The people who carried him onto the pitch were very quick weren't they? Not saying that it was choreographed, but Tan does like the limielight, and one of those guys looks a lot like someone I used to see working down at the stadium back in the day.

The club stand in a massive amount of debt, a debt that Tan has repeatedly promised to convert to equity, but has repeatedly failed to do. The problem being that, with the club owing Tan so much money, it is possible that he will use the Sky money to pay off his folly for the last few years.

I am hoping he becomes more hands on, just so that people like Louth can be reminded about what a walking catastrophe the bloke is.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

Me neither. OP probably has his reasons though.

Fairplay to him for admitting his mistake. One simple sentence but it certainly goes a long way to softening any tension.

Hope he builds on this newfound consideration and helps the club achieve the objective of developing a stable Cardiff City in the top division.

Well done all.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

It's a thread entitled "Tan".

Perhaps we can get it changed to "Tan - only positive posts please".

Now you have seen that full apology- any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Just watching the game on Sky Plus, well to be honest I fast forwarded the first 90 minutes of it.

The people who carried him onto the pitch were very quick weren't they? Not saying that it was choreographed, but Tan does like the limielight, and one of those guys looks a lot like someone I used to see working down at the stadium back in the day.

The club stand in a massive amount of debt, a debt that Tan has repeatedly promised to convert to equity, but has repeatedly failed to do. The problem being that, with the club owing Tan so much money, it is possible that he will use the Sky money to pay off his folly for the last few years.

I am hoping he becomes more hands on, just so that people like Louth can be reminded about what a walking catastrophe the bloke is.
    A walking catastrophe that saved the club from extinction, stuck by us when i wouldn't have blamed him for scarparing off with whatever value he could have bled out of us, and then deliver promotion to the premiership. Jesus you really are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkers View Post
    A walking catastrophe that saved the club from extinction, stuck by us when i wouldn't have blamed him for scarparing off with whatever value he could have bled out of us, and then deliver promotion to the premiership. Jesus you really are delusional.
    History being rewritten before our very eyes.

The club weren't facing extinction - Alan Whitely confirmed as much during May 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post

Ever thought of fcking off for just one night? I can understand your bitterness - we've had years of it. Why do you continue to post on here, years after you deserted the club?

Now you have seen that full apology- any thoughts?
    Well. I can’t say I suddenly love the guy BUT it does go some way to making him appear a little less arrogant and a bit more humble.

The guy is blatantly a bit of a weirdo though and I’d say has delusions of grandeur.(see post match celebrations). I would not put it past him to turn into a vindictive maniac again but at least we know what we are dealing with and at least he appears to be willing to make some concessions.

I honestly don’t see why the moneymen have to play such a visible role at any club though. Their game is the money, not the on field stuff, and as such, maybe he should just keep a low profile and take satisfaction from a far.

Pretty sure the club owed a shed load to HMRC they dont do penny in the pound cva's, they liquidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkers View Post
    Pretty sure the club owed a shed load to HMRC they dont do penny in the pound cva's, they liquidate.
    Unless you're a multi-billionaire profit making company that tells HMRC what they are prepared to pay.