+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What a load of.....

What a load of.....

...5hit.

We had to rely on other scores to get us over the line.

I could see we were never going to score.

Having said that, we're up. And that's what counts.

A bit of a damp squib to be fair.

Re: What a load of.....

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    ...5hit.

It didn’t matter in the end. You got 90 points. That’s a great effort and is nearly good enough for automatic promotion. The job was proven to have been completed before today.

I had an incredible day, brilliant atmosphere before, during and after the match

Second half was much more chilled than the first, the players were clearly aware of results elsewhere and knew a drew would almost certainly be enough. Would've been a very different second half effort it wasn't for the Fulham scoreline. Would've been great to win today but the win at Hull last week was the big one that really put us in this position. Great day for the club, and great to know the stadium will be full and bouncing again next season!

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    I had an incredible day, brilliant atmosphere before, during and after the match
    Best ever

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    It didn’t matter in the end. You got 90 points. That’s a great effort and is nearly good enough for automatic promotion. The job was proven to have been completed before today.
    More than we had when we won the Championship to be fair. And the 90 points wasn't nearly good enough for automatic promotion, it WAS good enough. But on another day, Fulham may have won, they didn't. Still, it was a sh1t game and we winged it.

I'm happy though.

...5hit.

I can’t agree with that although the music before KO was rubbish and the celebrations at the end terribly organised. I for one would have loved to have know that the team was going to come out again as I’d have stayed behind!

Fakin ell

...5hit.

Damp squib when we get promoted?

You must be the life and soul of a party

I presume this thread is a wind up.

More than we had when we won the Championship to be fair. And the 90 points wasn't nearly good enough for automatic promotion, it WAS good enough. But on another day, Fulham may have won, they didn't. Still, it was a sh1t game and we winged it.

I'm happy though.
    Yep I meant to say 90 points is nearly always good enough for automatic promotion. We came with an ultra defensive team. You didn’t manage to break us down although on another day maybe would have a penalty. It doesn’t matter. Fulham blew it at St Andrews and your team knew that so didn’t need to take any risks and go all out for the win. Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I can’t agree with that although the music before KO was rubbish and the celebrations at the end terribly organised. I for one would have loved to have know that the team was going to come out again as I’d have stayed behind!
    They should have come out at the end. Seasons like this don’t come around too often.

Yep I meant to say 90 points is nearly always good enough for automatic promotion. We came with an ultra defensive team. You didn’t manage to break us down although on another day maybe would have a penalty. It doesn’t matter. Fulham blew it at St Andrews and your team knew that so didn’t need to take any risks and go all out for the win. Job done.
    I know this thread is a wind up but it was plainly obvious our players knew the Fulham score. Would have been fascinating had we needed a goal.......was a tough game today.

Birmingham just made our job easier, thats all. It was NID in the end.

...5hit.

You must be on a wind up. What a load of sh*te you have posted.

WTF is this thread.

Over the season we had more points than Fulham, didn't rely on anyone.

I'm fairly positive had the half time score at Birmingham been different we would have come out with far more intent. Would have been great to have a goal but the goal was promotion.

They should have come out at the end. Seasons like this don’t come around too often.
    They did, whole team plus families. I didn't leave the stadium until gone 4pm. Think Junior brought the whole of Canada over!