+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Realistic Signings

Re: Realistic Signings

Quote Originally Posted by THE DON View Post
    I’d love Adama Traore, the mans a beast! Probably won’t get him though. Jack Marriott, Bradley Dack and Nick Powell have all had great seasons in league one. How about Ollie Watkins from Brentford, he looks a decent player. George Honeyman at Sunderland is also worth a look.
    I'd expect NW to have a go for Adama if Boro don't go up, as he's the perfect fit for the way we play and has the speed to keep the opposing teams honest in defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I'd expect NW to have a go for Adama if Boro don't go up, as he's the perfect fit for the way we play and has the speed to keep the opposing teams honest in defence.
    I would imagine Boro would expect at least 15+ mill for him, I'm sure Warnock will have 2 special cards up his sleeve. How much is jageilka on?

If Swansea are going down we could have a look at Kyle Naughton or Tom Carroll?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Naughton's the twat who got McCormack sent off at NP in that infamous match we lost 0-3 v Sheff Utd in 2009. I'd rather we had no player at all than signed him.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DON View Post
    I’d love Adama Traore, the mans a beast! Probably won’t get him though. Jack Marriott, Bradley Dack and Nick Powell have all had great seasons in league one. How about Ollie Watkins from Brentford, he looks a decent player. George Honeyman at Sunderland is also worth a look.
    I like what I've seen of Ollie Watkins, looks quality.

No. Wouldnt want any of their garbage players.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    No. Wouldnt want any of their garbage players.
    Mawson

I think those two are garbage mate. I honestly would take anyone from Swansea their recruitment has been awful in the past few seasons and that's the reason they'll go down.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Mawson
    No.

I dont see Southampton scoring that goal against our defence. Plenty of misplaced passes by him. Overated English player.

Ok id sign Leon Britton and use him as a garden gnome outside the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    He's been dropped when fit. Rose is and always has been overrated.
    Rose is in contractual dispute with Spurs and is not being played because he wants to leave for Man City who is rumoured to have offered him a phenomenal contract. The suggestion that he should leave for us is totally unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Mawson
    definitely not a warnock style centre back.
    in another system sure.
    for us would be a disaster.

How about George Thorne at Derby if they don't go up?
    He's a strong defensive midfielder, and still young, but has been a bit injury prone

He's been dropped when fit. Rose is and always has been overrated.
    He’ll be going to one of the Manchester clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He’ll be going to one of the Manchester clubs
    Man Yoo. Can't see Citeh wanting him, they can do far better.

He’s being kept out by Davies only because he said he wants to leave and has been injured. He’s a better player than Davies.
    No he isn't, the only thing Rose has on Davies is pace. Davies has kept him out of the side on merit since the end of last season

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    No he isn't, the only thing Rose has on Davies is pace. Davies has kept him out of the side on merit since the end of last season
    Wrong

Man Yoo. Can't see Citeh wanting him, they can do far better.
    Yeah probably manyoo as Jose clearly isn't able to bring the best out of Luke Shaw.
    And before anyone starts - yes Luke Shaw will probably be available and no he won't be coming here.

Same goes for Mousa Dembele at Spurs.

Wrong
    Davies has had a great season

Davies has had a great season
    He has but Rose would have played in front of him if it wasn’t for that interview he did and the injury.

Wrong
    If Rose is so much better how come Davies has been their first choice and played more league games for both of the last two seasons?

If Rose is so much better how come Davies has been their first choice and played more league games for both of the last two seasons?
    Exactly the same reason Alderwiereld is playing fewer games than Sanchez now, Pochettino doesn’t play players once their head has been turned. Same happened with Walker at the end of last season.

Davies has done great and grabbed the opportunity with both hands but Rose would be first choice if he hadn’t kicked up a fuss and gotten a bad injury.

He would have been if Rose had been fit.Better player.

Good grief

How about George Thorne at Derby if they don't go up?
    He's a strong defensive midfielder, and still young, but has been a bit injury prone
    Are you pissed tonight?

The guys had more injuries than Bryan Robson

Who was the Preston left back we tried to sign? Could be an upgrade on Bennett.