+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistic Signings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Realistic Signings

Jay Rodriguez please.

Deffo go for Joe Allen, was going to say Harry Wilson as I thought he was out of contract. Didn't realise he signed a new deal in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    Deffo go for Joe Allen, was going to say Harry Wilson as I thought he was out of contract. Didn't realise he signed a new deal in January.
    West Ham bid £20m for him in January. I don't think we are in the market for players costing that much.

Fabio ?

I’d even take a look at Gooch and Honeyman at Sunderland. The championship has a glut of players that in the right set up could flourish at PL level.

It’s clear that we’re not going to spend big and if we raid the championship it’s going to be hard to prize the stars away from their respective clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I’d even take a look at Gooch and Honeyman at Sunderland. The championship has a glut of players that in the right set up could flourish at PL level.

It’s clear that we’re not going to spend big and if we raid the championship it’s going to be hard to prize the stars away from their respective clubs.
    We're going up and you want to sign Sunderland players

How about Sone Aluko? A fantastic player. He cost is £7 million but you have loads of money now so we will let you have him for £20 million.

Blue in the Face

Think we should use to look our premier league status to grab the best out of contract players before we start paying hefty fees for players.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    We're going up and you want to sign Sunderland players
    If they’re good enough, they’re good enough.

I think those two are more than good enough to be top championship players

Woodburn on a seasons loan

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Des View Post
    Only 2 loans allowed in the Premiership & I'm afraid that he's not good enough (yet!) to be one of those. Neither is Grujic.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Des View Post
    His career seems to have really stalled and he’s definitely not a Warnock player from what I’ve seen.

Keisuke Honda I think is available on a free in the summer
    Could sell a few shirts in Japan lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Hell of an engine on him apparently

I hear red is very popular over there.....

Paul onoachu
    6ft 8 striker

Our Neil has probably been planning his top tier squad for about 20 years so we're in good hands at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Our Neil has probably been planning his top tier squad for about 20 years so we're in good hands at least.
    I hope he has refreshed his list!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    As a player yes. As a person never.
    Not even as a player now. Wouldn’t get in our current starting XI.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    However he's exactly the sort of player our genius manager would want.

In fairness a centre back partnership of him and Morrison would be very very strong
    Have you watched him at all this season or is your opinion based on years gone by. Backwards step in my opinion

I would like Peter Crouch ONLY on a heavily reduced wage with a pay to play structure in place. Would not expect him to start/play in more than a dozen games over the course of the season, but would be a great personality to have in the dressing room, he is Mr Premier league and would do a lot of for the other boys walking in in the morning and seeing him around the place.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    I would like Peter Crouch ONLY on a heavily reduced wage with a pay to play structure in place. Would not expect him to start/play in more than a dozen games over the course of the season, but would be a great personality to have in the dressing room, he is Mr Premier league and would do a lot of for the other boys walking in in the morning and seeing him around the place.
    Waste of money IMO. Without checking he must be in his late 30's now.. If we're going to sign an experienced big guy, Andy Carroll would be ideal, probs on massive wages though...

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Waste of money IMO. Without checking he must be in his late 30's now.. If we're going to sign an experienced big guy, Andy Carroll would be ideal, probs on massive wages though...
    Or a younger riskier route would be Paul onoachu.
    Has scored a few in Europe though

Or a younger riskier route would be Paul onoachu.
    Has scored a few in Europe though
    Never heard of him until now.. looking at wikipedia though, a 23 year old, 6'7 fella who can score goals sounds amazing.. Not sure why but I've really enjoyed us being described as a team of giants by opposing fans this season!