+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Realistic Signings

Re: Realistic Signings

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Who was the Preston left back we tried to sign? Could be an upgrade on Bennett.
    Bennett is quality, best left back we've had in years.

Who was the Preston left back we tried to sign? Could be an upgrade on Bennett.
    Cunningham? I like Bennett no need to replace him just needs some back up RB is where we need strengthening

Lots of very good Tottenham debate in this thread. Do I smell a collection of plastics? 🤣

Ben pearson at Preston?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Freeman is another good shout and maybe Luongo

I don't think the other 2 would cut it in the prem
    Luongo is a great shout

He has but Rose would have played in front of him if it wasn’t for that interview he did and the injury.
    Stop talking bollocks. As if their manager would purposely leave out a better player. Small margins at the top all matter. You play your best players.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Mawson
    Too Beckenbaueresque for Neil Warnock surely?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Shirley a wind up
    Exactly what I thought - Caulker was last seen playing for Dundee wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Shirley a wind up
    Exactly what I thought - Caulker was last seen playing for Dundee wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I think those two are garbage mate. I honestly would take anyone from Swansea their recruitment has been awful in the past few seasons and that's the reason they'll go down.
    I like Mawson, but he's not a Warnock type player, so, apart from, perhaps, their keeper, I can't think of anyone else from their squad I could see us being interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Naughton's the twat who got McCormack sent off at NP in that infamous match we lost 0-3 v Sheff Utd in 2009. I'd rather we had no player at all than signed him.
    Also he is shit.
    Fabianski and Mawson appear to be their best 2 players.

I'd expect both to go to bigger clubs

A lot of fuss about the 2 Ayews, but both are inconsistent.

We are best off looking elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Just to put it out there we are not going to pay £10m plus for any player, Allen, or Rondon who incidentally has scored 24 goals in three seasons at West brom, 124 appearances. My choices would be Jay Rodriguez, Andy Carrol and although I am not impressed with Rondons scoring, he has been consistant for many years.
    Andy Carroll would cost much more than £10m - not to mention his wages.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Stop talking bollocks. As if their manager would purposely leave out a better player. Small margins at the top all matter. You play your best players.
    I’m not talking bollocks he’s done it and is doing it now.

Know he's knocking on, but that Judge fella at Brentford seems a "NEIL" type of player.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Know he's knocking on, but that Judge fella at Brentford seems a "NEIL" type of player.
    Before his injuries, yes but he's only made a handful of sub appearances since early 2016.

I absolutely love for this kind of speculation. I think I enjoy this as much as the football itself.

Haven't seen his name mentioned, but if Villa don't go up I expect us to go in for Snodgrass who's face doesn't fit at West Ham. Having read our managers autobiography The Gaffer, he is a massive fan of his and was bitterly disappointed when he had to sell him when they worked together when at Leeds. By all accounts he tried to loan him from West Ham but was blown out of the water by Villa paying loan fee and wages required by West Ham. A player opposition fans hate, but on his day, he is premier class and has an excellent working relationship with Warnock.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Haven't seen his name mentioned, but if Villa don't go up I expect us to go in for Snodgrass who's face doesn't fit at West Ham. Having read our managers autobiography The Gaffer, he is a massive fan of his and was bitterly disappointed when he had to sell him when they worked together when at Leeds. By all accounts he tried to loan him from West Ham but was blown out of the water by Villa paying loan fee and wages required by West Ham. A player opposition fans hate, but on his day, he is premier class and has an excellent working relationship with Warnock.
    Will he fit in with our handsome team though. ?

The "no-necked" fella is an ugly tw^t

I’m not talking bollocks he’s done it and is doing it now.
    Im with you on this one. Its personal.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Will he fit in with our handsome team though. ?

The "no-necked" fella is an ugly tw^t
    We do have a handsome team don't we.

The dark days of earnshaw and Andy Campbell are long behind us

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Im with you on this one. Its personal.
    Only taken us 5 years to agree on something

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    While he's a good player, every other winger we have is rapid. Snodgrass is pretty pedestrian, so not sure he fits the current Warnock template for a winger in this City side.

Only taken us 5 years to agree on something
    We agree with each other quite a bit on football, I just used to like to wind you up on non football matters, and vice versa im sure.

I also think ive mellowed

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    While he's a good player, every other winger we have is rapid. Snodgrass is pretty pedestrian, so not sure he fits the current Warnock template for a winger in this City side.
    Not for me. We will be spending a lot of time defending and will want quick counter.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Not for me. We will be spending a lot of time defending and will want quick counter.
    On the other hand, I reckon Snodgrass would take our dead ball delivery up another level and I can see that being very important for us next season.