Craig Bellamy was one of the Sky Sports analysts yesterday and he had some very interesting things to say about Neil Warnock, the outstanding job he has done since he arrived at Cardiff City, the state of the club beforehand, the football the team now plays, etc. His comments in the build-up to the game were particularly interesting - well worth watching if you've recorded it.

I felt two things he said were a bit harsh, though. He claimed that City have bullied sides in the Championship throughout this season, which I don't think is entirely fair. I reckon he was spot on when he said the team's main goal is generally to stop the opposition playing and they've certainly managed to do that often enough from what I've seen, but I think the term 'bullying' was a bit strong. The Bluebirds are definitely a good deal more physical than most teams at this level, but I don't believe they've crossed the line in that respect very often.

Bellamy also said the team is not at all interested in the ball. I can understand what he means, but again I think that was a little harsh. What do you reckon?