+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No ones asked "THE BOSS" how it went down in the U S of A

No ones asked "THE BOSS" how it went down in the U S of A

Sober yet BOSS and how's SuperTed

Re: No ones asked "THE BOSS" how it went down in the U S of A

How was it in the good ol' US of A Mike?

Also, interested to hear your experience of the game and how it panned out etc.. . It was a lot easier being there I'd say.

I watched on iPad / laptop in my hotel room. With the delay on the stream we were getting the other goals quicker by notifications on the phone. So that made it more relaxed.

There was an ‘oh shit’ when Fulham scored but Birmingham’s 3rd cancelled that out.

Then the Fulham result came in so we knew it was all over. It was only then did me and my lad look at each other and start quietly yelling (it was 6.30am and we are courteous to other guests)

Watched some of the aftermath and wrote a quick article before having a beer. Then back to bed for a couple of hours before going to Hollywood area for the day.

We still have two full days here (it’s 8.20am now) before Wednesdays flight home

Obviously missed the crazy celebrations but have seen enough pics on Facebook. Will get my chance to celebrate with everyone next week

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I watched on iPad / laptop in my hotel room. With the delay on the stream we were getting the other goals quicker by notifications on the phone. So that made it more relaxed.

There was an ‘oh shit’ when Fulham scored but Birmingham’s 3rd cancelled that out.

Then the Fulham result came in so we knew it was all over. It was only then did me and my lad look at each other and start quietly yelling (it was 6.30am and we are courteous to other guests)

Watched some of the aftermath and wrote a quick article before having a beer. Then back to bed for a couple of hours before going to Hollywood area for the day.

We still have two full days here (it’s 8.20am now) before Wednesdays flight home

Obviously missed the crazy celebrations but have seen enough pics on Facebook. Will get my chance to celebrate with everyone next week
    The wonders of technology.
    You've no doubt got an extra grand to spoil the family on having dodged the playoffs