+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neil Warnock - Other clubs messageboards

Neil Warnock - Other clubs messageboards

Re: Neil Warnock - Other clubs messageboards

Some acknowledgement on there and pretty fair on the whole.
    The turnip must be apoplectic reading that.

I'm surprised how honest & fair their assessment is. I work with 10's of Villa fans and when Bruce was appointed the majority wanted NW.

Fair play to them, shows jursett is the exception not the rule. The thick ugly kid murdering twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Fair play to them, shows jursett is the exception not the rule. The thick ugly kid murdering twat.
    That messageboard is not a reflection of the Wurzels on twitter. Jizzy is not alone on there.

Villa fans are by far the most deluded though.

Theyve been giving Joe Bennet dogs abuse, hes wound them up by just "liking" their abusive tweets, instead of biting, and theyve gone bananas. Calling him "Bitter" and "Jealous" because he wasnt good enough for Villa?!?!. I tried to point out the irony but its gone completely over their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    That messageboard is not a reflection of the Wurzels on twitter. Jizzy is not alone on there.

Theyve been giving Joe Bennet dogs abuse, hes wound them up by just "liking" their abusive tweets, instead of biting, and theyve gone bananas. Calling him "Bitter" and "Jealous" because he wasnt good enough for Villa?!?!. I tried to point out the irony but its gone completely over their heads.
    The Villa fans have gone mental, it's absolutely brilliant what he's doing. They're some of the worst fans around though, they're just as vile to their own players.

I think most clubs fans are indifferent, maybe slightly admiring, a few slightly begrudging and only a tiny percentage worked up enough to invade social media and write abuse.

Jursett is in a class of his own, he’s genuinely angry, bitter and at times uttterly deluded to the point of making up
    facts.

We really pissed him off on Sunday and it’s hilarious to read.

If Bristol were promoted I’d probably say something along the lines of ‘wurzel bastards’ shrug my shoulders and forget it.

He won’t and can’t 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    That board needs sub-titles

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    The Villa fans have gone mental, it's absolutely brilliant what he's doing. They're some of the worst fans around though, they're just as vile to their own players.
    When we signed Bennett, a mate of mine who is a Villa fan of many years, said of their 3 left backs he was by far the best. Well done, Joe.

StT.
    <><

That opening post is great. Sums up how biased football fans are, we’d be exactly the same on here if the roles we’d reversed.

Someone on there offering Ginge. Not a bad idea he available on a free next month, could be backup to our current CHs. I know he's prone to mistakes but he does fit most of the criteria. Would keep cash available for our Rambo bid

People always say he’s a wanker but he’s really mellowed in his old age. I’ve always quite liked him and the only time this season I thought he acted like a bit of a twat was with the wolves manager. Even if he had his reasons he went a bit over the top with him.

"Prick and stupid Welsh club! Hope they both piss off this time next year!"

Guess the club

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Someone on there offering Ginge. Not a bad idea he available on a free next month, could be backup to our current CHs. I know he's prone to mistakes but he does fit most of the criteria. Would keep cash available for our Rambo bid
    Would love to see Rambo here, but I hope Tan's got deep pockets. Can't see Arsenal parting with him for less than £30 million.

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Would love to see Rambo here, but I hope Tan's got deep pockets. Can't see Arsenal parting with him for less than £30 million.
    He's out of contract

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    He's out of contract
    In a years time

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    He's out of contract
    Nope one year left.

He’ll have much better offers on much more money than city would ever give him

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    "Prick and stupid Welsh club! Hope they both piss off this time next year!"

Guess the club
    Swansea?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    People always say he’s a wanker but he’s really mellowed in his old age. I’ve always quite liked him and the only time this season I thought he acted like a bit of a twat was with the wolves manager. Even if he had his reasons he went a bit over the top with him.
    To be fair he is a bit of a wanker on the side. Always berating the officials, always in the 4th officials year, nearly always blames the officials when results dont go his way, but hes not going to change now.

Love listening to him talking though when hes not in the pressure of the match situation.