+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The good luck Southampton thread

Re: The good luck Southampton thread

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Yeah, I ****ing am. This is rivalry. I hope they fall and keep on falling. A shity little arrogant club, who have taken every opportunity to take a dig at us......... Now it's our turn
    Hear hear

Swansea seem to want it more. Southampton had the better chances though. Hughes needs to get his hair off during his halftime call to arms. Managing two relegated teams in the same season will look awful on lantern jaw's CV.

0-1.

Get in

Hopefully Southampton hold on to a lead for a change.

The only bad thing about this result is Southampton going down is a bigger shock than Swansea.

If you can get Southampton playing right they’re in the top half of the table and will be harder for us to stay up definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Yeah, I ****ing am. This is rivalry. I hope they fall and keep on falling. A shity little arrogant club, who have taken every opportunity to take a dig at us......... Now it's our turn
    There is plenty of shit that comes with premier league football (see man united/Liverpool fans coming out of the woodwork and spending money to jump ahead of you to get tickets but actually cheer on the away teams, lack of 3pm kick-offs, stupid presentations before the match can actually start.....) but it does bring increased wealth to the area. It's a rivalry if you want to finish above them in the league, it's choking the second biggest city in Wales if you want them relegated.

Full time: Toothless JB's 0 Southampton 1.

I think if Swansea beat Stoke they should be safe though ? Can’t see Huddersfield getting anything from next 2 games.

Good enough for the fckers. Come on Huddersfield!

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    There is plenty of shit that comes with premier league football (see man united/Liverpool fans coming out of the woodwork and spending money to jump ahead of you to get tickets but actually cheer on the away teams, lack of 3pm kick-offs, stupid presentations before the match can actually start.....) but it does bring increased wealth to the area. It's a rivalry if you want to finish above them in the league, it's choking the second biggest city in Wales if you want them relegated.
    Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    I think if Swansea beat Stoke they should be safe though ? Can’t see Huddersfield getting anything from next 2 games.
    Arsenal have lost all their away games this year. Nothing at all for them to play for. Huddersfield need 1 point from 2. I can see them grinding it out.

I don't think the Southhampton players realise they could still go down.

it's choking the second biggest city in Wales if you want them relegated.
    Sounds fine to me. League 2 will suit them fine. They can have derby games against Newport.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Yes a bit premature really

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Only if they get thrashed and the Jacks score lots of goals.

Thrashed, maybe. Jacks scoring lots?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Arsenal have lost all their away games this year. Nothing at all for them to play for. Huddersfield need 1 point from 2. I can see them grinding it out.
    Would be great if they grind out a draw tomorrow

I think Swansea are down now. Mixed feelings about this as I'd have liked to have 2 Welsh teams in the Prem as I think it'll be important for Wales over the next few years to have as much income as possible as Brexit unfolds. I also like our resident JB posters and I worry the American owners will now just bleed them dry to get as much money as possible before ****ing off.

On the other hand at least I won't have to suffer the agony of losing to them in the Prem and we can now conclude we're a much bigger club than them again.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Would be great if they grind out a draw tomorrow
    Absolutely! Positive thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The only bad thing about this result is Southampton going down is a bigger shock than Swansea.

If you can get Southampton playing right they’re in the top half of the table and will be harder for us to stay up definitely.
    This exactly, Swansea staying up would be another likely team around the bottom. Southampton could get their shit together for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Only if they get thrashed and the Jacks score lots of goals.

Thrashed, maybe. Jacks scoring lots?
    Southampton 9 goals better off I think

Bless

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Southampton 9 goals better off I think
    Needs a 10 goal swing

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    This exactly, Swansea staying up would be another likely team around the bottom. Southampton could get their shit together for next season.
    Feck it a premier league with Cardiff in it and Swansea out of it far out ways it

Blue in the Face

Hudersfield's last two games are Chelsea away and Arsenal at home, Wenger's last game. If they lose both those games and Swansea win, the Swans stay up. It's far from over.