+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The book of crap towns

The book of crap towns

Bristol ....... Cary Grant loved the place so much he legged it to America as soon as he had the funds , never to return

Re: The book of crap towns

Hull......smells of death

Sunderland .......we don't like outsiders up here, a lot of us want that university closed

Hull, Wallsall, Stoke, Hartlepool.

Luton, Oldham.

Middlesbrough........stay out of the town centre at night and during the day stick to the main streets

Bradford ....welcome to Bradford........not nearly as bad as the statistics suggest

[QUOTE=islandblue;4878261]Luton, Oldham.[/Q

Luton ........qoute from the book.......there isn't really any where worth visiting

Widnes and Aylesbury are two of the shittiest towns I've visited.

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Luton, Oldham.
    Luton. Good shout. Rough as ****.

Grimsby, Luton and Burnley usually feature prominently in any top 10 poll of England's biggest dumps. Newport would be my idea of Wales' biggest hovel. Even its town centre on weekdays is rough as feck with headers everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Portsmouth......brown sea , stoney beach , kebab van wars , dripping feeling of dread

Totally agree with Widnes . Add nearby Runcorn too.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Grimsby, Luton and Burnley usually feature prominently in any top 10 poll of England's biggest dumps. Newport would be my idea of Wales' biggest hovel. Even its town centre on weekdays is rough as feck with headers everywhere.
    I used to go to Newport to watch bands in tjs and the Newport centre

And that was it

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Totally agree with Widnes . Add nearby Runcorn too.
    Decline of the chemical industry , much like Boro

I did a job in Newport last summer, I was sat in my van taking a call and a smack head calmly opened the passenger side door, got in and sat next to me, he didn't speak or show any emotion, except when I booted him out. The neighbours were having daily parties, and the females were in the back garden smoking weed, drinking Cider and dancing to reggae in their underwear, the people who I did the job for were lovely, they said that this was pretty standard behaviour.

Methil in Scotland is pretty grim.

BARRY

Southampton.......is a catastrophe, decrepit....ugly old docks , supermarkets built right in the city centre , Soviet style tower blocks and somehow a cruise port .....although I pity anyone who stops off here

Methil in Scotland is pretty grim.
    The Valleys is absolutely ****ed, I've never seen so many people with walking sticks or look incredibly i'll-poor and generally ****ed. I was in a corner shop in Bargoed a few years back, about 8am, all three people infront of me were buying alcohol, and there was a bloke outside the local club smoking rollies in a pair of brown underpants and nothing else. Llantwit Major is an odd place as well, the people are very strange,

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The Valleys is absolutely ****ed, I've never seen so many people with walking sticks or look incredibly i'll-poor and generally ****ed. I was in a corner shop in Bargoed a few years back, about 8am, all three people infront of me were buying alcohol, and there was a bloke outside the local club smoking rollies in a pair of brown underpants and nothing else. Llantwit Major is an odd place as well, the people are very strange,
    There are some very rough characters in llantwit

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I used to go to Newport to watch bands in tjs and the Newport centre

And that was it
    An implicit confirmation you abandoned your "I'll shag anything" philosophy when visiting Newport.

It should serve as a warning to others here when even you wouldn't countenance unzipping there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Sounds like my street

An implicit confirmation you abandoned your "I'll shag anything" philosophy when visiting Newport.

It should serve as a warning to others here when even you wouldn't countenance unzipping there.
    Newport reminds of a shitty English town, a bit like Derby, but not as glamorous

Stockport. Complete and utter dump. The main shopping street is just full of chav teens stuffing their poxy faces with shite from the pond bakery which seems to the only shop that isn't failing in that wasteland of a town.

Wolverhampton ....... unemployment is staggeringly high and the city is so divided along class and race lines that it's hardly a city at all but a collection of tribal groupings ......in the evenings the smell of hope from the local brewery permeates the town like the stench of a trapped animal slowly decaying in a drain pipe

I have got standards