+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 13 FREE AGENTS CARDIFF COULD SIGN THIS SUMMER

13 FREE AGENTS CARDIFF COULD SIGN THIS SUMMER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQx3z2zr0Dk

Please like and subscribe!

If you haven't already, please also subscribe to our Twitter: @TheCantonCorner

Thanks a lot, and let me know what you think!

Re: 13 FREE AGENTS CARDIFF COULD SIGN THIS SUMMER

Quote Originally Posted by ae15 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQx3z2zr0Dk

Please like and subscribe!

If you haven't already, please also subscribe to our Twitter: @TheCantonCorner

Thanks a lot, and let me know what you think!
    Sorry but Fabio, Fellaini, James Collins, Alex Song etc - really ?. A number of these 13 players are well the wrong side of 30 (Collins is 35). How much do you think we have to spend on wages/fees anyway. We dont want other teams cast offs or players that are over the hill. We need hungry, younger players who are keen to move up a level and work hard. Most of the players in your list are 'prima dona' mercenary types, just in it for the money. Surely you could find better potential signings than this rag tag lot. The only one that I would consider would be Fredericks from Fulham but with Arsenal and others interested we have no chance - he will go for £10m+.

I've just put together a selection of free agents. Most free agents are ageing players!

of course we will sign cast off and ageing players...what are people expecting neymar

Shouldn't have signed Bamba then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Shouldn't have signed Bamba then.
    Bamba was 31 at the time we signed him and he Bryson and Peltier are the only players over 30 in the main squad. To do well in the Premier League you need a mixture of pace, youth and experience. Signing 35 and 37 year olds (Collins, Barry, Crouch) is not the way to go. There are just as good bargains to be had by looking at younger players at teams in the top end of the Championship, who are ambitious and whose clubs will need to sell if they dont get promotion via play offs. Signing a team full of over 30's would be disastrous - we would be over run. A couple would be ok but not Fellaini, Fabio or Song, who are just looking for one more pay day.

Fabio ffs

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    of course we will sign cast off and ageing players...what are people expecting neymar
    Neymar is a tidy player- good idea.

Thanks, good video
    well researched, hernandez is a good shout, feillani won't be coming here in a million years though, although I agree he'd be a shoe in for our style.

only criticism was the delivery was a bit flat - I could tell you were reading it.