+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jack Sh1t

Jack Sh1t

Think our toilet flushing is better entertainment than the Jacks.

They really look clueless.

Championship football for them next year.

Re: Jack Sh1t

Cant understand why anybody on this board would want them to stay up. They have 'lorded' it over us for 7 years. About time they had a taste of it. Huddersfield will be easier to beat than them as well next season.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Cant understand why anybody on this board would want them to stay up. They have 'lorded' it over us for 7 years. About time they had a taste of it. Huddersfield will be easier to beat than them as well next season.
    There's several dotards/retards hereabout who haven't the mental capacity to reach the same conclusion. Some, I'm sure, yearn to be treated like a crim again in order to attend an away fixture in Shitville.

It's better for our club for them to go down.

More chance youngsters from Bridgend, Merthyr, Aberdare, Port Talbot will support us

No longer able to fund their 'soccer clubs'... oh sorry , academies in Cardiff and the Valleys.

No crappy bubble trip to their awful ground.

Less seeing their shirts in places they don't belong

No having to listen to their shitty rugby songs.

Saying this I think they will still stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    It's better for our club for them to go down.

More chance youngsters from Bridgend, Merthyr, Aberdare, Port Talbot will support us

No longer able to fund their 'soccer clubs'... oh sorry , academies in Cardiff and the Valleys.

No crappy bubble trip to their awful ground.

Less seeing their shirts in places they don't belong

No having to listen to their shitty rugby songs.

Saying this I think they will still stay up.
    Hey, you're talking about my local team there .

Thats the first time I actually sat down and watched them since I don't know when and jesus have they gone backwards.That side would struggle to get a playoff spot in the championship at the moment.No cutting edge at all.So ponderous in their buildup play they don't appear to be able to stretch an opponent at all.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You Jack b*stard.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If you are in Tynewydd in the Rhondda then you are definitely in Cardiff City catchment area.
    Swansea maybe closer as the crow flies but there's only one train line and that leads straight to the capital 👍

I watched them last night and they look like they wouldn’t score a goal if they played for 900 minutes. Crazy how far they’ve fallen in a couple of seasons.

From the best managed club to the worst in about 18 months!

Huddersfield get a point tonight, the jacks are down. Very possible..

7years in the premiere league and they've done absolutely ****all to expand Thier brand, or the Welsh brand. Not even a stadium expansion, nothing. we are a small country, so having a premiere league team shouldve been a huge coupe for Wales, yet not even Swansea has gaind from it. They are a waste of space. You can garentee, If Cardiff stay in the premiere league for a few yesrs, the whole of South wales will profit from it. All the Jack's gave a **** about, was rubbing our noses in it..... Now it's backfired