+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: When Swansea go down

When Swansea go down

I'd have a look at Ki. Haven't got nice far have he

Re: When Swansea go down

Swansea’s goalkeeper is class and Abraham may be worth loaning from Chelsea?

He was awful tonight. Not a Warnock player. Non starter.

Tammy is shit as well.

I just remember Ki being a decent player before his injury, and was just highlighting the fact Swansea look doomed. They can't score and they have to win. I fancy Stoke to do them, now the pressure of off them.

In warnock’s book he talks a few times about trying to sign Kyle Naughton, wouldn’t be a huge surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Swansea’s goalkeeper is class and Abraham may be worth loaning from Chelsea?
    Yeah the keeper is top quality

I think abraham will turn out to be good too, but not sure it's worth developing him for someone else to benefit

Ki was the worst player on the pitch tonight and that's saying something!

Tammy Abraham is absolutely woeful. He's basically Chopra. Excellent a division below but not effective at all in the premier league. Absolutely pissed myself a while back when he said, straight faced on Sky Sports, that his ambition was to win the Ballon D'or. Get real lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Tammy Abraham is absolutely woeful. He's basically Chopra. Excellent a division below but not effective at all in the premier league. Absolutely pissed myself a while back when he said, straight faced on Sky Sports, that his ambition was to win the Ballon D'or. Get real lad.
    I thought he said 'nick '