Thread: Fulham promoted ahead of Cardiff

Fulham promoted ahead of Cardiff

Well that’s what this guy believes.

https://theref.online/cardiff-joy-as...remier-league/

Re: Fulham promoted ahead of Cardiff

Barmy.

Too many variables. Absolute nonsense.

No mention of Fulham's offside goal Vs Sunderland and Sunderland's penalty claim?

Well just for starters , I don’t see Cardiff denied goal at Millwall by inept referee or penalty not awarded to Sunderland and Mitrovic goal offside !

pathetic

What of the two wrongly given goal against Sunderland and the wrongly disallowed opener for Brentford? Tinpot club full of happy clapper Tory kents who are crying because some ruffians from South Wales spoiled their party

Yawn. Do we have to hand the trophy back?

We beat Wolves on away goals so we must be champions.

Strange how the analysis seems to miss or forget to include match officials mistakes which gave them the points e.g. the Brentford penalty that wasn't given and the perfectly legal Brentford goal that was disallowed and a few off side Mitrovitch goals along the way, that's footy, love it or hate that's the way it goes.

and of course penalties are never missed.

Just when I was feeling depressed and looking nervously at the play offs, now I hear we are promoted, fantastic news, then I woke up

A pity as the Fulham fans that post on here have been decent but some seem to think that 2nd place was theirs by divine right especially after that amazing unbeaten run and maybe they started believing the media hype?

BUT over 46 games , we got 2 more points than them and that is all that matters !!

Load of biased bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    A pity as the Fulham fans that post on here have been decent but some seem to think that 2nd place was theirs by divine right especially after that amazing unbeaten run and maybe they started believing the media hype?

BUT over 46 games , we got 2 more points than them and that is all that matters !!
    And you were top 6 all season we were not, the non pen given to burton, we have enough to beat them outright,
    We never got 2nd because out of the bottom 7 teams we only won once at there grounds. Compared to the top 7 teams we won 5 out of 7 on the road, can’t blame the ref

oh I don`t know, we can always blame the ref

Table never lies. Bad decisions go for and against for all teams. You could analyse them, but clearly this **** hasn't done it anywhere near accurately.
    And unfortunately it doesn't matter.
    Sorry Fulham, you went on an amazing fantastic run, but bottled it when it mattered.
    Fair play to Fulham traveller, he's been the best poster from an opposition team I've seen on here. Good on you mate, and hope you go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    oh I don`t know, we can always blame the ref
    And if the fans don’t Warnock does !

What a pile of one sided bollux
    I have watched every home game this season & watched/listened to every away game & in my humble opinion the standard of refereeing has generally been pretty poor overall.
    In my one sided view Cardiff have been on the wrong end of poor decisions more often than having them go their way.
    Then again what do I know as I don"t support a side that finished 3rd

What a load of rubbish, no mention of Zohore's disallowed goal against Sheffield Wednesday away earlier in the season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST0SiciOLgc

No mention of the fact we should have had a pelanty, in the last seconds at Craven Cottage. !

Possible 2-1 win instead of 1-1, defo foul on Morrison, but ref bottled it.

Oh, and the QPR away game !