+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gary Madine celebrating pics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gary Madine celebrating pics

May not be the most aesthetically pleasing player in the world but he's led the line well, taken a few knocks and bruises for the cause and not once gone into hiding. He scores that penalty against Wolves we don't hear a peep out of anyone. But John Ruddy pulls off a wonder save, his confidence takes a hit and now he's Cornelius Mark II. That's the life of a centre forward I guess.

We needed to bring in a striker during the window to ease the burden on Zahore and despite Madine's lack of goals it worked out pretty well for us in the end so for me he has every reason to celebrate this as much as anyone.

£6m well spent. Haters

Re: Gary Madine celebrating pics

Quote Originally Posted by Cozoni Wam View Post
    May not be the most aesthetically pleasing player in the world but he's led the line well, taken a few knocks and bruises for the cause and not once gone into hiding. He scores that penalty against Wolves we don't hear a peep out of anyone. But John Ruddy pulls off a wonder save, his confidence takes a hit and now he's Cornelius Mark II. That's the life of a centre forward I guess.

We needed to bring in a striker during the window to ease the burden on Zahore and despite Madine's lack of goals it worked out pretty well for us in the end so for me he has every reason to celebrate this as much as anyone.

£6m well spent. Haters
    Yeah took a right kicking at Millwall. Cast on his leg and a broken nose.