+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gary Madine celebrating pics

Gary Madine celebrating pics

are there any

Re: Gary Madine celebrating pics

On that video of the players coming out of the chairman's room he looked a bit glum.

On Sky you can see him stood near the top of the dugout recording the fans and hugging players with a look of disbelief and pure joy on his face. I hope he kicks on next year and proves a few people wrong

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    On Sky you can see him stood near the top of the dugout recording the fans and hugging players with a look of disbelief and pure joy on his face. I hope he kicks on next year and proves a few people wrong
    I think you're right. He probably can't believe what's happened.... Left a club fighting relegation, for a club that's hit the big time. It must feel like he's won the lottery. Also think he will rise to the occasion next season

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    This here too.

May not be the most aesthetically pleasing player in the world but he's led the line well, taken a few knocks and bruises for the cause and not once gone into hiding. He scores that penalty against Wolves we don't hear a peep out of anyone. But John Ruddy pulls off a wonder save, his confidence takes a hit and now he's Cornelius Mark II. That's the life of a centre forward I guess.

We needed to bring in a striker during the window to ease the burden on Zahore and despite Madine's lack of goals it worked out pretty well for us in the end so for me he has every reason to celebrate this as much as anyone.

£6m well spent. Haters

Yes lets big all our players up in my view everyone is a bloody hero this season

He looked like he was was loving it

Quote Originally Posted by Cozoni Wam View Post
    May not be the most aesthetically pleasing player in the world but he's led the line well, taken a few knocks and bruises for the cause and not once gone into hiding. He scores that penalty against Wolves we don't hear a peep out of anyone. But John Ruddy pulls off a wonder save, his confidence takes a hit and now he's Cornelius Mark II. That's the life of a centre forward I guess.

We needed to bring in a striker during the window to ease the burden on Zahore and despite Madine's lack of goals it worked out pretty well for us in the end so for me he has every reason to celebrate this as much as anyone.

£6m well spent. Haters
    Yeah took a right kicking at Millwall. Cast on his leg and a broken nose.

If he can add 5 yards of pace to his game he will be a problem for defenders who dont like it up em

He played his part, if he doesn't assist Pilks for the stealing of that point at Bramall Lane then Sunday could have been different.

We beat Fulham when we won at Hull and having that point advantage into the last match was too much for them.

Quote Originally Posted by C1C9F2C7 View Post
    are there any
    He has every right to celebrate as much as Connolly, Halford and all of the squad members for a job very well done.

That doesn’t detract from the fact that his contribution has been really poor and so far he hasn’t looked anywhere near a even Championship player.