+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Iniesta

Iniesta

Vintage Iniesta tonight. Him and Messi running the show.
    Go get him Neil!

Re: Iniesta

That must be the best trophy he's ever had

The Spanish chuckle brothers are off...

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The Spanish chuckle brothers are off...
    how the feck Leo has got this team unbeaten in the league is astonishing

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    how the feck Leo has got this team unbeaten in the league is astonishing
    Given the choice I'd take 3 Champions League trophies in a row

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Given the choice I'd take 3 Champions League trophies in a row
    He deserves nothing this year. Totally anonymous is both semi finals and final.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    He deserves nothing this year. Totally anonymous is both semi finals and final.
    In the views of wales bales bale should win the ballon dor Shirley

In the views of wales bales bale should win the ballon dor Shirley
    I don't know who should win it, but it won't be a Barcelona player due to their capitulation in the Champions League.

Heisenberg

I don't know who should win it, but it won't be a Barcelona player due to their capitulation in the Champions League.
    Messi ends up scoring 20 goals at the World Cup - with Argentina beating Brazil 8-0 in the Final...

Marcelo wins the Ballon D'or.

So Man City should say feck the league next season and rest all their best players and just win the champions league? Don’t bother with the other 3 possible trophies because they don’t really matter

I'd give it to Bennett for his tackle on Sane

So Man City should say feck the league next season and rest all their best players and just win the champions league? Don’t bother with the other 3 possible trophies because they don’t really matter
    You've got to finish in the top positions of your domestic league to get into the Champions League, so I wouldn't advise your strategy of saying feck the local league Luckily Man City will get to have another go in the CL next year, as a reward for focussing on the Premier League this year

BTW Real Madrid had to beat the champions of France, Italy and Germany to get to the final of the Champions League.

You've got to finish in the top positions of your domestic league to get into the Champions League, so I wouldn't advise your strategy of saying feck the local league Luckily Man City will get to have another go in the CL next year, as a reward for focussing on the Premier League this year

BTW Real Madrid had to beat the champions of France, Italy and Germany to get to the final of the Champions League.
    It wouldn’t matter if they win it they’ll be in it next season regardless of league position

It wouldn’t matter if they win it they’ll be in it next season regardless of league position
    A very BIG if, I wouldn't base any business plans on that outcome