+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Unofficial Childish Jacks are Relegated Thread

Re: The Unofficial Childish Jacks are Relegated Thread

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    To be fair if Man City get in the mood they could put 6 past Southampton. Jacks then get 3 against Stoke and they stay up don't they?
    Likewise, the Stoke owners evidently hate Hughes for what they perceive as being the root cause of their relegation as witnessed by their press release following their relegation last weekend. Don't be surprised if their players are well and truly on the beech Sunday and Swansea hit them for 6 in more ways than one. You get the impression nothing would please the Stoke owners more than to see Southampton (or Hughes to be more precise) suffer the same fate as themselves. I get the feeling this will end up a lot closer than most people think.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Don't be surprised if their players are well and truly on the beech Sunday and Swansea hit them for 6 in more ways than one.
    Swansea City have never scored more than 5 goals in a Premier League match in their history. Over the last 4 seasons their best winning margin has been by 3 goals, which they've managed once per season). Regardless of how bad you perceive Stoke to be, since Lambert took over as boss, they have the 6th best defensive record in the Premier League. Couple this with Swansea having the 4th worst scoring record over the same timescale, and how anyone reckons this poor, lacking confidence, already accepted their fate Swansea could get a hatful is beyond me completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Swansea City have never scored more than 5 goals in a Premier League match in their history. Over the last 4 seasons their best winning margin has been by 3 goals, which they've managed once per season). Regardless of how bad you perceive Stoke to be, since Lambert took over as boss, they have the 6th best defensive record in the Premier League. Couple this with Swansea having the 4th worst scoring record over the same timescale, and how anyone reckons this poor, lacking confidence, already accepted their fate Swansea could get a hatful is beyond me completely.
    I enjoy the role of the devils advocate Eric, you don't need stats to back up your statement! However, it is a fact that Mark Hughes and the Coates family that own Stoke are not exactly enamoured with each other presently!

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Pmsl, if you knew me, you would know why I found this particularly funny! Put it this way, my family and friends are thinking of doing Sunday in fancy dress. My options are somewhat limited. Either Andy as pictured above, or if your of an older generation. Ironside!!!!

International

And of course, after years of paying Swansea Coucil nothing for using the library they have just agree to pay a substantial amount every year. Based on Premier league income of course.
    Admin No 3 ?????