+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All this NEGATIVITY is really starting to pi$$ me Off

All this NEGATIVITY is really starting to pi$$ me Off

Listen here

I'm trying to be as positive as possible and trying to enjoy the build up to Sundays game......... and to be honest the amount of NEGATIVITY on here is F~$KING ridiculous.

* I wish I hadn't read this post
    * Kiss of death
    * We'll do a Cardiff
    * We'll lose
    * Always fall at the last hurdle
    * Typical Cardiff

FFS ....... How many of you at the beginning of this season predicted that we would be sitting in second position in the league table with one game to go playing at home in front of a SOLD OUT Cardiff City stadium?

Am I nervous ... YES
    Am I anxious ... YES
    Am I loving the fact that we are 1 win away from the Premier League ... YES

I know we've had a few bad results recently ..... But tell me this ...... Have the players not got back up, dusted themselves down and proved to us that THEY WANT THIS MORE THAN ANYONE.

I BELIEVE IN NEIL WARNOCK
    I BELIEVE IN THE PLAYERS
    I BELIEVE IN THE STAFF
    I BELIEVE IN THE FANS (The positive ones anyway)

So I'll be there singing my Heart out like the other 30 000+ City supporters ....... One thing I've learnt about being a Cardiff City supporter and that is It's HARD and Never easy ..... BUT I still LOVES My CARDIFF

All Jokes aside ................... WE CAN DO THIS

18 Months ago we were sitting at the foot of the Championship table

Re: All this NEGATIVITY is really starting to pi$$ me Off

Love how positive all your posts have been! Can't wait for Sunday it is going to be electric!

I don’t understand it either, if you were playing wolves at home I would understand, but it’s reading they are crap, can only see a 2-0 Cardiff win, reading can’t score and can’t defend

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    reading can’t score and can’t defend
    But apart from that they're dangerous

Maybe it's because us oldies remember nights like this:----

I don’t understand it either, if you were playing wolves at home I would understand, but it’s reading they are crap, can only see a 2-0 Cardiff win, reading can’t score and can’t defend
    We're not negative, we're just not arrogant like your mates on that friends of fulham board who for the last month have banged on how Cardiff will slip up and you'll win every game until the end of time and beat us to second spot.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

That still shows 2-2, I know we lost 3-2 and can`t watch it this week, but a night never to be forgotten in our Glory European campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

We’re one of the youngsters who ran on to the pitch?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    We’re one of the youngsters who ran on to the pitch?
    Take it you mean, "was I one of the youngsters, who ran on the pitch"

No, we had all graduated to the back of the "Grange End" by then.

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Listen here

I'm trying to be as positive as possible and trying to enjoy the build up to Sundays game......... and to be honest the amount of NEGATIVITY on here is F~$KING ridiculous.

* Kiss of death
    * We'll do a Cardiff
    * We'll lose
    * Typical Cardiff

FFS ....... How many of you at the beginning of this season predicted that we would be sitting in second position in the league table with one game to go playing at home in front of a SOLD OUT Cardiff City stadium?

Am I nervous ... YES
    Am I anxious ... YES

I know we've had a few bad results recently ..... But tell me this ...... Have the players not got back up, dusted themselves down and proved to us that THEY WANT THIS MORE THAN ANYONE.

I BELIEVE IN THE PLAYERS
    I BELIEVE IN THE STAFF

So I'll be there singing my Heart out like the other 30 000+ City supporters ....... One thing I've learnt about being a Cardiff City supporter and that is It's HARD and Never easy ..... BUT I still LOVES My CARDIFF

Well said that man, the negativity is a defence mechanism however if we do mess it up Sunday I won't feel any better for having got excited beforehand, football is about days like Sunday, it's why you put up with all the dross, if we do it AMAZING, if not then sod it we'll have a crack at the playoffs.

There's a difference between positivity and arrogance, let's give it our all on Sunday, no negative vibes if Fulham go 1 up, no booing if it's 0-0 at HT, let's give the team everything like they have done for us all season.

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    But apart from that they're dangerous
    Lol

He don't like early starts either does our Stuart. He's gonna be p*ssed.

Well said SABlue. If you can't be excited and positive about us playing relegation fodder at fortress CCS for a place in the promised land, then stay away from the players. We need huge support to show those boys how proud we are of their achievments and they'll probably give us three points. Clement has been pretty rubbish so far and we couldn't ask for a better chance to go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Well said SABlue. If you can't be excited and positive about us playing relegation fodder at fortress CCS for a place in the promised land, then stay away from the players. We need huge support to show those boys how proud we are of their achievments and they'll probably give us three points. Clement has been pretty rubbish so far and we couldn't ask for a better chance to go up.

Thing is. Is a football match, anything can happen! It’s not a given result of any kind.
    Lots of posters on all boards seem to think it’s a celebration match, but it’s not. It’s a cup final!
    Players on both sides will be nervous and no one can predict what will come of that.
    Yes, it’s a party. I can’t wait. But even though I’m optimistic, I don’t celebrate in advance. I’ve seen how bad we have played the last couple of months, and I know karma is a bitch.
    Saying that. We have the tools required getting a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Swbluebird View Post
    Well said that man, the negativity is a defence mechanism however if we do mess it up Sunday I won't feel any better for having got excited beforehand, football is about days like Sunday, it's why you put up with all the dross, if we do it AMAZING, if not then sod it we'll have a crack at the playoffs.

There's a difference between positivity and arrogance, let's give it our all on Sunday, no negative vibes if Fulham go 1 up, no booing if it's 0-0 at HT, let's give the team everything like they have done for us all season.
    Booing ? Can’t imagine anyone booing Sunday even if we don’t win

The OP is spot on
    After derby ,Hull was a must win and a harder game all round. The pressure for that game would have been immense. We come through that because of a special group of players and A special manager. They’ve given their all this season and to be within a win of automatic promotion is a dream for us. Every time they’ve had a setback they come back fightin. People harp on about Fulhams unbeaten 23 match run but they are still below us . What does that tell you about this team .im not gonna sit here and say we will win 4-0but but I’m excited I’m nervous but with our full backing we will prevail

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    The OP is spot on
    After derby ,Hull was a must win and a harder game all round. The pressure for that game would have been immense. We come through that because of a special group of players and A special manager. They’ve given their all this season and to be within a win of automatic promotion is a dream for us. Every time they’ve had a setback they come back fightin. People harp on about Fulhams unbeaten 23 match run but they are still below us . What does that tell you about this team .im not gonna sit here and say we will win 4-0but but I’m excited I’m nervous but with our full backing we will prevail
    Nervous but confidant.

I have backed a Cardiff win on Sunday.
    This is almost certain sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I have backed a Cardiff win on Sunday.
    This is almost certain sadly.
    Given your track record for getting nearly every prediction hopelessly wrong that’s a worry.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    We're not negative, we're just not arrogant like your mates on that friends of fulham board who for the last month have banged on how Cardiff will slip up and you'll win every game until the end of time and beat us to second spot.
    I for one never said you were negative, and I don’t go on FOF mostly teenage idiots who don’t share my view

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Listen here

* Kiss of death
    * We'll do a Cardiff
    * We'll lose
    * Typical Cardiff

Am I nervous ... YES
    Am I anxious ... YES

I BELIEVE IN THE PLAYERS
    I BELIEVE IN THE STAFF

You’re obviously too young and too naive to recall all the zillions of false dawns we’ve had to endure over the last fifty years. Shame on thee.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boon View Post
    You’re obviously too young and too naive to recall all the zillions of false dawns we’ve had to endure over the last fifty years. Shame on thee.
    What a pity he's been BANNED

I get people being anxious but this sort of match is as good as it gets for us in many ways.

So much excitement and a positive outcome riding on the match.

Beats mid table nothingness or fighting relegation.

Enjoy it, it's been an amazing season and I'm sure the team will get some great support, which they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Given your track record for getting nearly every prediction hopelessly wrong that’s a worry.
    He doesn't want his prediction to come true this time, so normal rules go out of the window.

Nice try Jursset.