+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: They could stay up

They could stay up

Was just thinking earlier about the many worlds theory and the idea that every possible scenario in life is played out somewhere.

Just think of all the weird stuff, Trump president, Leicester winning the Premier league, North Korea going to the Olympics, us winning promotion, us missing two penalties in injury time, Fulham losing for the first time in seven seasons.

I have a bad feeling about them. Going to put a quid on just in case.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: They could stay up

That’ll be the final nail in their dodgy coffin 👍

Easy 6 points next season then. No way we'd finish below that shower of shite

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Was just thinking earlier about the many worlds theory and the idea that every possible scenario in life is played out somewhere.

Just think of all the weird stuff, Trump president, Leicester winning the Premier league, North Korea going to the Olympics, us winning promotion, us missing two penalties in injury time, Fulham losing for the first time in seven seasons.

I have a bad feeling about them. Going to put a quid on just in case.
    It’s unlikely, but that tiny bit of hope will be killing them. The gullotine is on its way down, it’s just taking a long time to sever the head....

I would not bet 10p at £1billion to 1 on them staying up!

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    I would not bet 10p at £1billion to 1 on them staying up!
    I would bet that

They have only scored one goal in the last five games. The chances of them getting four or five against Stoke are miniscule.

They’ve scored 27 goals in 37 games, they’d need a miracle.

My dream is Swansea win 10-0 and then Southampton snatch a late equaliser against Man City

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

My dream is Swansea win 10-0 and then Southampton snatch a late equaliser against Man City
    Yep I want them to have hope at half time. They have probably accepted relegation at the moment, couple early goals and they may start to believe again.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

Swansea three up and Man C six up. Swansea push for a fourth, get a last minute penalty and miss.

Or Swansea three up and Man C seven up. Swans fans on the pitch celebrating a miracle when suddenly Southampton pull it back to 7-1.

Man Citys players are already in World Cup prep or holiday mode.

Theyll have little interest in going for all the goals Swansea need.

If they are a couple up Southampton will sit back and Man City will play keep ball - like they did v us.