+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jacks next manager

Jacks next manager

Wales online reporting Jacks about to make an approach for FK Ostersunds Manager Graham Potter which is a strange choice when we all no they’re only hope is to approach Is cousin Harry

Re: Jacks next manager

Rumours suggest Russell Slade knocked back an offer from them. He remains close to the phone awaiting a call from the Emirates Stadium.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Please let them appoint Cameron Toshack

That’ll be them fkd and back where they belong in Div 1 in no time

Blue in the Face

Graham Potter has been getting a lot of hype in the broadsheets. His football style is right in line with what their purist fans would ideally want.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Graham Potter has been getting a lot of hype in the broadsheets. His football style is right in line with what their purist fans would ideally want.
    Just a shame they no longer have the players for such a philosophy

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Just a shame they no longer have the players for such a philosophy
    Agree totally, their central midfield needs a re-vamp if they want to go back in that direction.

Agree totally, their central midfield needs a re-vamp if they want to go back in that direction.
    Their midfield has been as useful as tits on a fish.

It's got Ole Gunnar Solskjaer driven all over it

Graham Potter is really highly rated, didn’t he take his current team from the 3rd division to league winners in a really short time?

Was looking forward to seeing how he’d get on in another job, really hoping he doesn’t go there.

This appointment has sacked after 9 games written all over it. Their Paul Trollope.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I was wondering if Jack Hunt has been considering moving into management

Perfect option imo

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Graham Potter is really highly rated, didn’t he take his current team from the 3rd division to league winners in a really short time?

Was looking forward to seeing how he’d get on in another job, really hoping he doesn’t go there.
    I hope he doesn't head off to them too. From when I used to work at Macc Town he always came across as a really decent bloke who wasn't up his own arse or big-headed. So I actually liked him for this approach so I don't want him to be associated with them.

Thought they'd go for Leon Brittain or Chris Coleman

They haven’t got players who can hold the ball and pass like they used to with Martinez and Brendan Rodgers. Great news, it’s got huge fail written all over it.
    They need a pulis type no nonsense to sort it out.

Ole was a fantastic manager in Norway. Worked miracles. Similar to Potter in Sweden.

Really highly rated manager and I really like what I've read about his approach, would be interesting to see how he does at swasnea, but you feel that they would need a bit of a clear out.
    They do still have some players who could work in that system, Mawson , Carroll, um, Mawson.
    Would be very conflicted if he went there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Really highly rated manager and I really like what I've read about his approach, would be interesting to see how he does at swasnea, but you feel that they would need a bit of a clear out.
    They do still have some players who could work in that system, Mawson , Carroll, um, Mawson.
    Would be very conflicted if he went there.
    Mawson's gone. No way he'll be playing Championship football next season