+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Planet swamp

Planet swamp

My god there are some cracking posts over on the 6 fingered inbred"s forum.
    "Warnock will be sacked by October"
    Cardiff will lose every game in the Premiership.
    When Warnock is sacked before xmas Jenkins will get him in to manage Swansea"
    We will walk the Championship & regain our rightful place in the Premier League"
    etc etc etc
    I think our deluded caravan dwelling cousins are in for a bit of a shock

Re: Planet swamp

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    We will walk the Championship & regain our rightful place in the Premier League"
    etc etc etc
    Most of them have never been to a match in the Championship.

etc etc etc
    The swansea stinkers are coming out with crap like that in a desperate attemt to make themselves feel better because their fans and club are worse that a pile of dog shit whilst super Cardiff are on the up

Stupid pasty eaters

I think they've lost their way as a club. I don't think they'll be back in the PL for a while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BR1 Bluebird View Post
    Most of them have never been to a match in the Championship.
    And that won't change any time soon.

etc etc etc
    I wish to object to this post,I mean slagging them off is one thing but calling them our cousins leaves me somewhat distressed.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    I wish to object to this post,I mean slagging them off is one thing but calling them our cousins leaves me somewhat distressed.
    40% of their fans have never seen the swans in the championship.
    It’s going to be an eventful time for them travelling to Millwall, Brentford etc.
    Tough games

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I think they've lost their way as a club. I don't think they'll be back in the PL for a while yet.
    Here here, of course they know it all, we will no doubt last one season.
    Some on swamp are a bit clued up mind, they know they have a weak team who will have problems in the hustle and bustle of the championship.

Looks like a protest is back on the agenda.

I’ve been enjoying reading opposition forums more and more recently. From the likes of Fulham who slated us for winning come what may and our disgraceful style of football, Villa who believe they had the god given right to be a premier league team just because they bought a load of expensive has been and none more so than Planet ****ing Swans who have been in a state of flux for ages.

Just looking today they’re slating every single player (Tom Carrol apparently one of the worst players to ever play Prem football) and don’t know whether to vent their frustration at the players, coaches, board or have a pop at us (which many of them have)

A good time to be a bluebird regardless of whether roles are reversed again this time next year.

Some of the posts on this thread

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...at-cardiff/#45

And people wanted them to stay up. Feck em.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I’ve been enjoying reading opposition forums more and more recently. From the likes of Fulham who slated us for winning come what may and our disgraceful style of football, Villa who believe they had the god given right to be a premier league team just because they bought a load of expensive has been and none more so than Planet ****ing Swans who have been in a state of flux for ages.

Just looking today they’re slating every single player (Tom Carrol apparently one of the worst players to ever play Prem football) and don’t know whether to vent their frustration at the players, coaches, board or have a pop at us (which many of them have)

A good time to be a bluebird regardless of whether roles are reversed again this time next year.
    Tom Carroll looked a decent player before he went there

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    Tom Carroll looked a decent player before he went there
    In a Spurs team surrounded by star players.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Some of the posts on this thread

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...at-cardiff/#45

And people wanted them to stay up. Feck em.
    Reading some of the posts you can feel their pain that we are promoted Their posts also reak of desperation for us to do badly next season whilst they believe they will be the big boys down there
    Swansea Stinkers will find their level soon which is lower championship possibly league one.
    Shit club, shit stadium , shit city , shit smelly ill looking scruffy fans, shit hymns and hairy arses rugby song

I am not sure if the thread is a wind up

From Jackharris

I’m looking forward to us being a bigger fish in a smaller pond. I’m looking forward to some teams visiting us who have smaller stadiums than us. So we can be more proud of our ground and the capacity, etc

They really hate Cardiff in general over there don't they!

I like how they call us inbred without any irony, there's only 5 surnames in Swansea ffs.

What's the fanny like in the Railway?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I am not sure if the thread is a wind up

From Jackharris

I’m looking forward to us being a bigger fish in a smaller pond. I’m looking forward to some teams visiting us who have smaller stadiums than us. So we can be more proud of our ground and the capacity, etc
    No, they really are that thick.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    They really hate Cardiff in general over there don't they!

I like how they call us inbred without any irony, there's only 5 surnames in Swansea ffs.
    They live in a bizarre bubble. Cardiff, a cosmopolitan thriving city, or Swansea, dying on its feet with little or no investment. No doubt where they filmed this too:

https://youtu.be/O76m3kpgPTQ

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    They live in a bizarre bubble. Cardiff, a cosmopolitan thriving city, or Swansea, dying on its feet with little or no investment. No doubt where they filmed this too:

https://youtu.be/O76m3kpgPTQ
    I thought that was gonna be the clip with the druggy and her fella, cant remember if it was her or him who shagged her mother for cider, and i dont know what to type into youtube to attempt to find it.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Was it twin town ?

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Was it twin town ?
    https://youtu.be/aAgIy804FNI

Is the first part, where she says her mother sent her to work in a "massage parlour" at 14.

Sure the other bit is in clip 2

https://youtu.be/1pxU0pcC000

According to Matthew Chapter 5, Verse 44, Jesus said:

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;”

However I truly believe that many of the Jacks’ supporters are beyond redemption and will spend the remainder of their sorry existences in the fiery depths of hell aka League 1.