+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tranmere

Tranmere

Tranmere v Borham Wood play off final at Wembley. Tranmere player sent off after 48 seconds.

He's not going to be popular .

Re: Tranmere

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Tranmere v Borham Wood play off final at Wembley. Tranmere player sent off after 48 seconds.

He's not going to be popular .
    I’ve got a mate who’s a big Tranmere fan. He’s at the game today. He’ll be gutted BW equalised in the 50th minute of the 1st half. Uphill struggle for them now.

It was a shockingly bad tackle. 1-1 at halftime as the Tranmere ten went ahead after six minutes. Boreham Wood didn't have a sniff of a chance until they equalised in 8th minute of the 6 minutes of added time. Tranmere have made all of their 3 subs. It seems as though they're destined to lose this one with perhaps 9 or fewer players left on the pitch.

My brother is a Tranmere season ticket holder and is at the game. I assume he's not too happy at the moment

There wasn't much between us and them at the start of the millennium, I remember they were in with a sniff of the playoffs in 2003 but we got there at their expense. Plus when they put us out of the FA Cup the round after the Leeds game.
    How times change.

2-1 Tranmere. Unbelievable Jeff!!!