+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superb Fulham

Superb Fulham

Can’t stop losing all of a sudden.

It’s what you do with it.
    Not what you waste time not doing with it.

Very sad.

Re: Superb Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Can’t stop losing all of a sudden.

It’s what you do with it.
    Not what you waste time not doing with it.

Very sad.
    3 corners in the last 5 mins , never threatened the defence let alone the keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    3 corners in the last 5 mins , never threatened the defence let alone the keeper.
    Yeah but tikki-takki is good to watch

Best team outside the top 6 in Britain. Can keep the ball like no other. You can't beat their possession stats. Most important thing in football is possession. Great fans. Fantastic fans, so lovely, such darlings. Sexy football. Deserve it all. Barcelona of the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHindsight View Post
    Best team outside the top 6 in Britain. Can keep the ball like no other. You can't beat their possession stats. Most important thing in football is possession. Great fans. Fantastic fans, so lovely, such darlings. Sexy football. Deserve it all. Barcelona of the championship.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Just looked at the stats . Great for those interested in possession and passing shots etc

But

Scoreline 1 - 0

I personally hope they go up. I like the way they play and Cairney is a gem of a player

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I personally hope they go up. I like the way they play and Cairney is a gem of a player
    Good for you .

I dont.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHindsight View Post

Blue in the Face

Think Cairny is on 50k a week. He will be in the PL regardless I would imagine. Though if Sessingon goes for crazy money they could have another season of PL wages in the championship if they wanted to

I'd rather they don't and we can snap the ****er up

Only team we done the double over last time we was in the ore premier league, wasn't it? Get em up

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I'd rather they don't and we can snap the ****er up
    A creative advanced midfielder is probably top of the top list, but I really don't think we can afford this kind of transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    They don't play tiki taka

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    They don't play tiki taka
    No, but it helps maintain the stereotype to say they do - can't believe people want the team which resorted to the sort of dodgy dealings that Derby did when we should have played there to succeed in the Play Offs, but it takes all sorts I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, but it helps maintain the stereotype to say they do - can't believe people want the team which resorted to the sort of dodgy dealings that Derby did when we should have played there to succeed in the Play Offs, but it takes all sorts I suppose.
    I don't want derby to succeed but I do want them in the final to lose so they have the biggest heartache possible.

As for Fulham they have developed a real sense of entitlement this season and I'm not sure why although the media loving them up hasn't helped their head swell.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    You may laugh, but Fulham's style will give them a better chance to stay up than Cardiff's style.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    You may laugh, but Fulham's style will give them a better chance to stay up than Cardiff's style.
    Assuming they getup.I can see a 1-1 come monday.

For a team like derby who have spent so many millions on their squad over the last 5 years or so to resort to park the bus at home like they did last night, may have paid off but it isn't the kind of thing I can get excited about. It's not as though it was a cup giant killing, they were 3 places above them in the league.
    We are direct, and concede possession, but at least we get forward whenever we have the ball.
    Derby did the same to us at our place and were delighted to come away with 0-0.

I just prefer teams who attack, that isn't always the same as the teams who pass it well and keep possession, but it was last night.

Not sure I agree with that, there's more than one way to skin a cat

I totally disagree, playing tippy, tappy, against sides who are better at tippy tappy, than you, will get you no-where. In fact it'll get you frigging pulverised.

Against sides who play tippy tappy, you gotta have a plan and that plan involves, not playing tippy tappy, as you'll bore you fans shitless, thus creating a hostile atmosphere.

So the message is, don't play tippy tappy

Agree.

BIS talking bollocks once again, no doubt not his real opinion just posted it to be edgy and get a response.

What a sad way to live.

Far better than Derby over the season. Good luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I don't want derby to succeed but I do want them in the final to lose so they have the biggest heartache possible.

As for Fulham they have developed a real sense of entitlement this season and I'm not sure why although the media loving them up hasn't helped their head swell.
    ^^^^ this

a great run for them in 2018 and it was almost as if they felt they " should have been promoted "

I want Derby to get to the final, be 1 goal up, the other team score in injury time and go on to beat them in extra time ( but i would accept beat them on pens )