+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eticketing remaining season ticket check

Eticketing remaining season ticket check

Main bowl now just 315 left.
    Only 3 blocks with over 4 seats left in them.
    2 wings of Grandstand and 1 corner Grandstand/ Canton.

Plenty left in Ninian Upper though.
    Very best centre /front seats, plus aisle seats seem to be going first as you'd expect

Re: Eticketing remaining season ticket check

I wouldn't mind sitting half way line in the ninian upper. Better get saving for 2 for next season as I doubt they're cheap

Scrap that. 928 for an adult and kid

Just 7 seats available in the Canton and Lower Ninian.....including 2 together in 117. All the others are singles.

326 I just counted but add to that we've sold way over 500 in the red seats

So how many have we sold then?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Ask dml

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    326 I just counted but add to that we've sold way over 500 in the red seats
    Not sure all of those in the top tier have been sold. It's possible come have been held back.
    Seems strange that whole rows have gone and nothing in front or behind.

It's great seeing the ground looking so full- even if it's just on eticketing 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Got to be 22k +, probably over 23k.

Are the middle red seats going to be corporate?

If not maybe they will be held for matchday sales.

£50 a head for Man U , Citeh etc

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I wouldn't mind sitting half way line in the ninian upper. Better get saving for 2 for next season as I doubt they're cheap
    Great view, sat up there for the Reading game ( as the whole family decided to come, fair enough, we get to a few games a season, so why not the biggest of the season )

great view for the youngest, as we were sat right at the front, though when we almost scored in the first 1/2 i jumped up and almost went over the top in celebration, after that my oldest worried the entire game

Oh and its a long run down to get on the pitch but we made it

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Great view, sat up there for the Reading game ( as the whole family decided to come, fair enough, we get to a few games a season, so why not the biggest of the season )

great view for the youngest, as we were sat right at the front, though when we almost scored in the first 1/2 i jumped up and almost went over the top in celebration, after that my oldest worried the entire game

Oh and its a long run down to get on the pitch but we made it
    I wont be paying 930 for me and my daughter to sit there for a season any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Are the middle red seats going to be corporate?

If not maybe they will be held for matchday sales.

£50 a head for Man U , Citeh etc
    They were originally going to be Corporate.

I guess it depends on how well the rest of the corporate sells

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Not sure all of those in the top tier have been sold. It's possible come have been held back.
    Seems strange that whole rows have gone and nothing in front or behind.

It's great seeing the ground looking so full- even if it's just on eticketing 😂
    I think those blacked out are cheaper as you go further back in the middle blocks so it kind of makes sense. The front row will sell out cos it's popular then you'd ask for the closest to the front in the cheaper seats.

I might be way off but I think that's how it would work.

Fair play I wasn’t sure if the price rises would put people off but they still flying out it seems. Great stuff.

I wont be paying 930 for me and my daughter to sit there for a season any time soon
    If i have a good week next week I might ( youngest is badgering me to get 2 ST's ), as we have swimming and netball on saturdays sometimes, i might have a adult and child tocket going spare for some games, i will keep you in mind for them if you want

16 now available in Canton/lower Ninian. Looks like people are swapping around already.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I think those blacked out are cheaper as you go further back in the middle blocks so it kind of makes sense. The front row will sell out cos it's popular then you'd ask for the closest to the front in the cheaper seats.

I might be way off but I think that's how it would work.
    Understood. However I'd have thought that they would want to hold a mix of tickets back.

Seemed some rows went almost immediately.

I remember after the stand was built a mate wanted to sit by us and there was no room where we were sat so we bought a group of about 14 up there for the first season back in the Championship.

Didn't work out well - or last !

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/tickets/stadium-plan/

Dont think a lot of Upper Seats made available yet.The ones towards the top in the corner did go on sale for 399.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/tickets/stadium-plan/

Dont think a lot of Upper Seats made available yet.The ones towards the top in the corner did go on sale for 399.
    511 & 517 not put on sale as of yesterday

If i have a good week next week I might ( youngest is badgering me to get 2 ST's ), as we have swimming and netball on saturdays sometimes, i might have a adult and child tocket going spare for some games, i will keep you in mind for them if you want
    Very kind of you, thanks.
    I can afford it, but can't justify spending nearly a grand, she likes it in the family stand at the mo so I renewed there but I'll be moving the season after.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiff...son/Index/2762

For those interested in checking remaining tickets

Very kind of you, thanks.
    I can afford it, but can't justify spending nearly a grand, she likes it in the family stand at the mo so I renewed there but I'll be moving the season after.
    I am not sure i can justify it either, my concern is i might only get to 1 in 3 games ( at most ) I am afraid real life has taken over in my world

I am not sure i can justify it either, my concern is i might only get to 1 in 3 games ( at most ) I am afraid real life has taken over in my world
    Main reason for me is my daughters age, i may find myself in your position, shes going up to comp this year so im waiting for the "do you mind if i don't come up this week" txts

Looks like there have been quite a few seats swapped today. More seats now available in the Canton.