+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Big shout out to the Blue Brazil

Big shout out to the Blue Brazil

Cowdenbeath are in danger of losing their place in the Scottish league today, after a 100 yr stay, if they fail at home to highland league team Cove Rangers.
    For some reason, I’ve always looked out for their result, ever since I was a kid.
    I’ve even been to watch them at Central Park once, on a visit to Scotland. Cmon the Blue Brazil !!!!

Re: Big shout out to the Blue Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Cowdenbeath are in danger of losing their place in the Scottish league today, after a 100 yr stay, if they fail at home to highland league team Cove Rangers.
    For some reason, I’ve always looked out for their result, ever since I was a kid.
    I’ve even been to watch them at Central Park once, on a visit to Scotland. Cmon the Blue Brazil !!!!
    I've actually seen Cowdenbeath at home - against Dunfermline who I followed for the three months I spent at Rosyth a few decades ago.

Re: Big shout out to the Blue Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I've actually seen Cowdenbeath at home - against Dunfermline who I followed for the three months I spent at Rosyth a few decades ago.
    A bit like The old Eastville with a race track around the pitch. Anyway TBG, they did it!!!! 3-2. Well done my favourite Scottish team!!
    Think I’ll make a trip up next season.