+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win the championship playoffs?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fulham

16 32.00%
  • Aston Villa

1 2.00%
  • Middlesbrough

25 50.00%
  • Derby

8 16.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do you want to win the championship playoffs?

Re: Who do you want to win the championship playoffs?

Has to be Boro. The only one of the four we did the double over this season.

Anyone but Derby

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Mitrovic doesnt score you dont win, where do you think you would have finished without his goals? They got you 21.points...
    6th place without him

I will either be ecstatic tomorrow night, or suicidal or worse, sell out crowd under the lights going to be a nervy night

Anyone but AV at this stage.

The playoffs ain't fair. There shouldn't be home and away legs. Just one leg with the teams finishing 3rd and 4th playing at home against the teams finnishing 5th and 6th. Teams finnishing 3rd and 4th should have the advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    The playoffs ain't fair. There shouldn't be home and away legs. Just one leg with the teams finishing 3rd and 4th playing at home against the teams finnishing 5th and 6th. Teams finnishing 3rd and 4th should have the advantage
    You don’t go far enough

5th at home to 6th
    Winner plays away at 4th
    Winner of that plays away at 3rd place team

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    I will either be ecstatic tomorrow night, or suicidal or worse, sell out crowd under the lights going to be a nervy night
    It's nights like these that you want as supporters - despite their potential for pain. I hope it goes well for you but if it all goes wrong you'll still end up in the most exciting league in the World for proper fans in my opinion - no matter how hard they try to hype the Prem.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    It's nights like these that you want as supporters - despite their potential for pain. I hope it goes well for you but if it all goes wrong you'll still end up in the most exciting league in the World for proper fans in my opinion - no matter how hard they try to hype the Prem.
    These are the nights we love, totally agree it’s the best league form excitement etc, thank you mate

Fulham fans (apart from the ones on here) have done my head in, so not them. Villa will be good if they came up, so that leaves Derby and Boro. After snowgate, Boro.