+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: West Ham just 6 points above relegation could finish in the top half

West Ham just 6 points above relegation could finish in the top half

And stoke rock bottom could finish just 8 points from 10th. Crazy times in the premier league. Nothing at all between the sides outside the top 6.

Re: West Ham just 6 points above relegation could finish in the top half

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Nothing at all between the sides outside the top 6.
    Nothing at all, apart from the 24-point gap between the team placed 7th and the team placed 20th.

This season, the difference between the team in 10th (Newcastle) and the team in the last relegation spot (Swansea) was 11 points. The same as it was in 2016/17.

Crazy times in the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Nothing at all, apart from the 24-point gap between the team placed 7th and the team placed 20th.

This season, the difference between the team in 10th (Newcastle) and the team in the last relegation spot (Swansea) was 11 points. The same as it was in 2016/17.

Yes it could have been 6 points between top half and relegation at the start of play but as you say it ended up 11 points. Considering Man City were 51 points above 7th I don’t think 11 points between relegation and top half is that massive for sides like us. We finished with 30 points last time which is amazing considering with ole in charge we were playing league 1 standard football- as he proved when we went down. Yet even he won a few games.

Every team outside of the top 6 had a negative goal difference. The Premier League is shite

Worra twat

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Every team outside of the top 6 had a negative goal difference. The Premier League is shite
    Not saying it’s shite but my point is there is very little between the teams outside the top 6. A good Christmas can be the difference between relegation and disaster and top half.

None of this explains what Leicester did of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Worra twat
    Another intelligent, well-considered response. This board is such a joy to use these days.

Thanks, though. Your contribution was more valuable than you think.

Another intelligent, well-considered response. This board is such a joy to use these days.

Thanks, though. Your contribution was more valuable than you think.
    Just give a rest so boring now.Same old same old

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Just give a rest so boring now.Same old same old
    Give what a rest exactly?

Give what a rest exactly?
    Just posting the same crap if you do not support the team why do you have yo have a dig at them all the time.Boring .

Just posting the same crap if you do not support the team why do you have yo have a dig at them all the time.Boring .
    Where have I had a dig at the team?!? This thread is absolutely nothing to do with the ****ing team! It's about this season's Premier League! Didn't you bother to read it at all?

Where have I had a dig at the team?!? This thread is absolutely nothing to do with the ****ing team! It's about this season's Premier League! Didn't you bother to read it at all?
    Every reponse you put all the other posters down, do you have a problem that you need to talk about

Every reponse you put all the other posters down, do you have a problem that you need to talk about
    The problem I have is that I keep attempting to communicate with idiots. It's a fruitless exercise. High time I knocked it on the head, I reckon.

The problem I have is that I keep attempting to communicate with idiots. It's a fruitless exercise. High time I knocked it on the head, I reckon.
    Well you should know when you talk to your self it is the time to give up,IDIOT.