+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The existing players I expect to start our first match.

Re: The existing players I expect to start our first match.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    If they got relegated, how important is it? Shawcross' pass completion rate was 67.3% btw. Can't find Rangel's... But Evans and Mawson was over 80%.

My point is Leicester did not only survive relegation, they won the f**king league with the worst passing stats in the division. Their first choice back five's passing stats were as follows:

Schmeichel: 35.7% (worst of any player in the league)
    Simpson: 71.6%
    Huth: 71.6%
    Morgan: 74.4%
    Fuchs: 72.4%

Possession stats mean f**k all. We just finished second in the Championship with one of (if not the) worst passing stats.
    The problem with your point is those passing stats are miles better than any of hours. If you only successfully complete 50% of your passes out of defence it means you give the ball away in generally bad areas (own half and midfield) every other pass. The prem is very unforgiving and we must improve in that respect. Its no good quoting Leic as an example they had a team and set up that made it work. We havent got Vardy and Mahrez. We have a big lump KZ who isnt that interested in running behind on the break.

Re: The existing players I expect to start our first match.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    This has got the feeling of a post that could well be bumped in a few months time