+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: 41 dead in Gaza Strip

  1. #31

    Re: 41 dead in Gaza Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess the question is what did the protesters have in their hands that threatened the state of Israel sufficient that their armed forces thought it required what it considered to be reasonable force to take 50 lives?
    Were the protesters innocent civilians or members of the Hamas military wing?

  2. #32

    Re: 41 dead in Gaza Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Were the protesters innocent civilians or members of the Hamas military wing?
    Well eight were under the age of 16, what age can you join?

  3. #33

    Re: 41 dead in Gaza Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well eight were under the age of 16, what age can you join?
    Dreadful news , on a parental point of view why would you allow children into this zone ,there were no ice cream sellers

  4. #34

    Re: 41 dead in Gaza Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well eight were under the age of 16, what age can you join?
    Silly question, but who would take children to an area where they knew a confrontation was going to occur?

  5. #35

    Re: 41 dead in Gaza Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Silly question, but who would take children to an area where they knew a confrontation was going to occur?
    Silly answer but who said their parents took them?

  6. #36

    Re: 41 dead in Gaza Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Silly answer but who said their parents took them?
    Given what day it was, what would you do if they were your kids?

    a) Buy a few car tyres and tell them to go and set them on fire next to the border fence.
    b) Keep them at home and not let them out of your sight.

  7. #37

    Re: 41 dead in Gaza Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Given what day it was, what would you do if they were your kids?

    a) Buy a few car tyres and tell them to go and set them on fire next to the border fence.
    b) Keep them at home and not let them out of your sight.
    As usual what evidence do you have that any of the children shot had tyres bought for them and then they set them on fire.

    That aside I was expressly banned from going to the Cardiff vs Man U game in 1974 because of the risk to my safety. I was on the Grange End 90 minutes later. Shit parents to blame I guess.

  8. #38

    Re: 41 dead in Gaza Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    As usual what evidence do you have that any of the children shot had tyres bought for them and then they set them on fire.

    That aside I was expressly banned from going to the Cardiff vs Man U game in 1974 because of the risk to my safety. I was on the Grange End 90 minutes later. Shit parents to blame I guess.
    Did the Soul Crew fund it 🙄👍

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •