+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 41 dead in Gaza Strip

Re: 41 dead in Gaza Strip

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I'm fecking sick of Israel.

If I said what I'd really like to say I'd be banned for life.
    You have a right ,and they are awful, but so are a lot of others in that awful region .

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Those people that were shot - seemingly told to go the fence by attempt to break through and apparently paid to do it by Hamas - according to some reports today on the radio. No one is going to admit to that anyway. Since Monday - there have been no further protests - why is that ?
    Probably because they didn't want to be shot and killed.

Hamas admits that 5 of it's gunmen were included in those that were shot - taking pot shots whilst amongst innocent protesters - very brave of them.
    What is the source for the claim that they were gunmen taking pot shots?

Hamas leader proudly claiming 50 of the deaths were Hamas , who knows ?? , we do know Hamas are as bad as the other side , just smaller in number, takes two to tango, whilst the innocent are used and trampled on.

On radio this lunchtime listening to it in the car BUT for each side they interviewed there was an immediate counter argument - truth being the first casualty of war I guess.

No one has a solution, no one really knows what is going on politically re Palestine, Hamas, Iran and Israel - so there is very little point in even bothering trying to understand.
    I guess the question is what did the protesters have in their hands that threatened the state of Israel sufficient that their armed forces thought it required what it considered to be reasonable force to take 50 lives?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess the question is what did the protesters have in their hands that threatened the state of Israel sufficient that their armed forces thought it required what it considered to be reasonable force to take 50 lives?
    It was never worth a single life .

There were week's of organisation and reports of 40k there .

The aim was to breach the Israeli defences for political gain and headline on the 70th anniversary year.

Hamas probaly got the headline they wanted anyway.

Israel bought the whole staged event , hook, line and sinker.

How would one defend against such a demonstration without force, is another question ,and not one any of us have the answer for ,because we dont have the devil in the detail.

If 40k of violent minded demonstrators took to the streets in say London, and tried to storm a public place/event , try and burn it down , hurl objects , would there be injuries or even death , possibly ?

Were the protesters innocent civilians or members of the Hamas military wing?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Were the protesters innocent civilians or members of the Hamas military wing?
    Well eight were under the age of 16, what age can you join?

Dreadful news , on a parental point of view why would you allow children into this zone ,there were no ice cream sellers

Silly question, but who would take children to an area where they knew a confrontation was going to occur?

Silly question, but who would take children to an area where they knew a confrontation was going to occur?
    Silly answer but who said their parents took them?

Silly answer but who said their parents took them?
    Given what day it was, what would you do if they were your kids?

a) Buy a few car tyres and tell them to go and set them on fire next to the border fence.
    b) Keep them at home and not let them out of your sight.

Given what day it was, what would you do if they were your kids?

a) Buy a few car tyres and tell them to go and set them on fire next to the border fence.
    b) Keep them at home and not let them out of your sight.
    As usual what evidence do you have that any of the children shot had tyres bought for them and then they set them on fire.

That aside I was expressly banned from going to the Cardiff vs Man U game in 1974 because of the risk to my safety. I was on the Grange End 90 minutes later. Shit parents to blame I guess.

As usual what evidence do you have that any of the children shot had tyres bought for them and then they set them on fire.

That aside I was expressly banned from going to the Cardiff vs Man U game in 1974 because of the risk to my safety. I was on the Grange End 90 minutes later. Shit parents to blame I guess.
    Did the Soul Crew fund it 🙄👍