+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales campaign tickets

Wales campaign tickets

Tickets on sale on Thursday and confirmation that competitive games will all be at the CCS

http://www.faw.cymru/en/news/red-wal...en/news/&pos=2

Re: Wales campaign tickets

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Tickets on sale on Thursday and confirmation that competitive games will all be at the CCS

http://www.faw.cymru/en/news/red-wal...en/news/&pos=2
    Diolch.

£120 is superb value. £20 a game for international football. And at CCS too. Well done FAW.

I'm somewhat confused, enlightenment required. I signed all 6 of us up for the Red Wall membership around 3~4 months ago. they've taken the money out of the bank but I've received no communication or the membership packs.

I understand the campaign tickets & will be renewing but I'm missing the link / advantage of buying the Red Wall membership. Can anyone clarify & has anyone received anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I'm somewhat confused, enlightenment required. I signed all 6 of us up for the Red Wall membership around 3~4 months ago. they've taken the money out of the bank but I've received no communication or the membership packs.

I understand the campaign tickets & will be renewing but I'm missing the link / advantage of buying the Red Wall membership. Can anyone clarify & has anyone received anything?
    The wall membership has benefits that are explained today on the FAW website. I signed up today £15.

It might be reasonable to assume you need this to apply for away game tickets online. That way they can determine if your membership number entitles you to buy based on sales criteria. Games attended in WCQ and friendlies.
    😘
    That help Parrot.

Red Wall is just the new name for membership, it’s really no different than it was before. They don’t usually send out the packs until a month or two before the fixtures start.