+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aston Villa 0 - 0 Middlesbrough. Villa win 1-0 on agg

Re: Aston Villa 0 - 0 Middlesbrough. Villa win 1-0 on agg

Fulham for me now then

Is there anyone who would seriously rather Villa win over Fulham?! Cant fwcking stand them.

Come on Fulham for 3 reasons

Grealish, Terry and Snodgrass

Villa fans celebrating on the pitch like they have been promoted already? Weird.
    Got a feeling they won’t be feeling so good after the big one....

Paul Merson looks like the offspring of Alan Partridge and Michael Portillo.

Fulham it is then.

I would have preferred Boro but as they decided not to compete until the last 15 minutes, it has to be the one that isn't Villa.

Weren't we linked with Mo Besic a few years back? He was awful tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Fulham it is then.

I would have preferred Boro but as they decided not to compete until the last 15 minutes, it has to be the one that isn't Villa.

Weren't we linked with Mo Besic a few years back? He was awful tonight.
    Imagine him and Sid together..
    No lets not.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Villa fans celebrating on the pitch like they have been promoted already? Weird.
    Got a feeling they won’t be feeling so good after the big one....
    Fulham did the same yesterday.

Think villa will do it. Blatant red card, which the ref saw and only gave a yellow. Decisions like that make me think its destined.

The good thing about a Villa v Fulham Play Off Final is that the four teams who clearly proved themselves to be the best in the league will either be promoted or got to within one match of the Premier League. I thought Boro were poor over the two legs and looked what they have been for most of the season - an outfit that spent an awful lot of money last summer to acquire a one paced central midfield full of similar type players which left them seriously lacking in creativity. Their forward players blew hot and cold all season and their defence has not been as good as I thought I would be at this level.
    If both sides play to their best in the Final, then I would expect Fulham to win fairly comfortably, but, without doing anything that special, Villa looked pretty comfortable against Boro and Steve Bruce does have the knack of getting sides promoted from this division - I'll just go for Fulham, but I think it's a toss a coin job in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Dont like this Irish fella Andrews who seems to get all the championship pundit gigs
    He's well spoken and knows his stuff. Unlike some of the gobshites they use

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The good thing about a Villa v Fulham Play Off Final is that the four teams who clearly proved themselves to be the best in the league will either be promoted or got to within one match of the Premier League. I thought Boro were poor over the two legs and looked what they have been for most of the season - an outfit that spent an awful lot of money last summer to acquire a one paced central midfield full of similar type players which left them seriously lacking in creativity. Their forward players blew hot and cold all season and their defence has not been as good as I thought I would be at this level.
    If both sides play to their best in the Final, then I would expect Fulham to win fairly comfortably, but, without doing anything that special, Villa looked pretty comfortable against Boro and Steve Bruce does have the knack of getting sides promoted from this division - I'll just go for Fulham, but I think it's a toss a coin job in reality.
    On a large pitch Fulham will beat AV