+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Big Sam Gone

Big Sam Gone

Confirmed. Nice pay off for 6 months work.

Re: Big Sam Gone

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Terrible position when he took over, ends up finishing 8th.

Everton fans are in dreamland

Reckon it will be October or November when some Premier League side without a win in four or five games brings him, or Alan Pardew, in.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Reckon it will be October or November when some Premier League side without a win in four or five games brings him, or Alan Pardew, in.
    I think Pardew is done as a top flight fire fighter after the West Brom disaster.

Would not be surprised to see Big Sam get another job.

I think despite Everton finishing in a decent position I still think he’s under achieved there. They weren’t really going to ever get relegated but the way he talks about it, they were bound for relegation before he came in.

For sure! Usual merry go round. These managers probably earn more than Pep and Jose with all their compensation pay offs. Better to be lucky than good, no doubt about that!

To be replaced by a guy who got Hull relegated and took Watford to 1 win in 11

As Sam said himself unfortunately he doesn't have a foreign name

Hope it’s not us, TOBW!

Probably be Everton with fat Sam s******ing at them.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    To be replaced by a guy who got Hull relegated and took Watford to 1 win in 11

As Sam said himself unfortunately he doesn't have a foreign name
    I rate Silva, he did a really good job with Hull. The Watford thing goes against him but he was doing really well until Everton offered him the job and then completely dropped off after. Maybe his character is questionable because of that but he’s a great manager.

Sam joined when Everton were 13th and took them to 8th which is a good achievment but hardly amazing for a club of Evertons size. The football was dire and he isn't the future they have in mind, given how much they've spent (wasted) on their squad.

I think Silva would be a cracking manager one day given full backing and club going places.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Sam joined when Everton were 13th and took them to 8th which is a good achievment but hardly amazing for a club of Evertons size. The football was dire and he isn't the future they have in mind, given how much they've spent (wasted) on their squad.

I think Silva would be a cracking manager one day given full backing and club going places.
    👍👍👍