+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Well done the Tory government

Re: Well done the Tory government

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    You and I know quite well that I was referring to Morgan.

You just can’t help yourself though can you?
    Like Barry John said to Gareth Edwards on their first meeting "You throw it, I'll catch it!"

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Like Barry John said to Gareth Edwards on their first meeting "You throw it, I'll catch it!"
    Another attention seeker then, I see.

Another attention seeker then, I see.
    Who Edwards or John?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Who Edwards or John?
    Cyril.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark
    Cyril, my only tongue in cheek point about this is that Cariilion - a public limited company goes pair shaped and Eric and Auntie Gammon Flaps are calling for the resignation of the Prime Minister, heads must roll and all the usual stuff (even though Carillion is not a Govt Dept or Govt owned) and then when the Govt do something that is of their own making that affects jobs and will incur job losses - we are deafened by the silence. Same goes for the 13,000 BT jobs lost last week.

Gammon Flaps should be out protesting , marching on Parliament re this Govt decision on betting shops like she did when Carillion went tits up (even though it was nothing to do with the Govt)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    When did I say that?
    This is what I mean by 'hysterical'. You completely fabricate history and then disappear when someone asks you to prove what you have said.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Oh come come Eric , you and Auntie Gammon Flaps are forever banging on about the evil Govt, Theresa May, protests, resignations, about time they were kicked out. That is fine by the way, you have your political opinion, it's all about opinions.

It was just the issue - that people were calling on the Govt to bail out Carillion over job losses (when it was no ones fault but Carillion) and yet when it was Govt policy that will make people lose their jobs - there was silence.
    Listen Gammon Chops, where did I state that the government should bail out Carillion over job losses? You’ve obviously been eating too much pork again, it’s addled your brain.

And of course it’s not old Maybot and the vile torries fault for their negligence in dealing with Carillion now is it. After all how could they possibly have know trouble was ahead. It’s not as if there was a shock profit warning or details of a half year loss of £1.15 billion.

Meanwhile the fat gammons in Carillion filled their bank accounts (probably most of
    It offshore) with millions, failing to pay suppliers etc in the process.

Over to you king Gammon.

Oh come come Eric , you and Auntie Gammon Flaps are forever banging on about the evil Govt, Theresa May, protests, resignations, about time they were kicked out. That is fine by the way, you have your political opinion, it's all about opinions.

It was just the issue - that people were calling on the Govt to bail out Carillion over job losses (when it was no ones fault but Carillion) and yet when it was Govt policy that will make people lose their jobs - there was silence.
    When have I called for a protest?
    When have I called for resignations?
    When have I called the government evil?
    When have I said 'about time they were kicked out'?

I definitely didn't say bail Carrillion out over job losses, quite the opposite actually.

I appear to be the straw man you have built you 'opinions' around, I'm afraid most of this is in your imagination. This little episode could be a lesson for you to actually read what people write as opposed to what you thought they were going to write.

Gammon Flaps - we all know your hatred for the "vile Tories" , I wont condemn you for having a political opinion. I think it's great that finally women on the far left of politics have a voice, that will be even louder when Dianne Abbott becomes leader.

What Carillion do, how they operate etc - is not exactly anyones business - other than the shareholders and the law should it be found they were operating illegally. Or do you expect the Govt to inspect every private ltd Co and every PLC ?

The Govt didnt bail out Carillion (PLC) or it's sub contractors (rightly so) - Didn't you think otherwise ?.
    The Govt didnt bail out BT (PLC) workers when 13,000 were got rid of - you didn't seem to care about them.
    And when the Govt finally have a policy that directly causes job losses of people in the gambling industry, you seemed pretty quiet there as well.

You should have been spitting feathers when the Govt caused those betting shop job losses - or are you ok with that ?
    More Gammon chauvinism from the Tory troll. Stop posting shite about me not somehow caring about people losing their jobs. Where have I said this?

You are a strange one.

I definitely didn't say bail Carrillion out over job losses, quite the opposite actually.

I appear to be the straw man you have built you 'opinions' around, I'm afraid most of this is in your imagination. This little episode could be a lesson for you to actually read what people write as opposed to what you thought they were going to write.
    Here, here.

He is a strange one.

Eric - Just a couple of quick questions for you- I would appreciate your response.

Do you think there should be protests against the Government?
    Do you think Government Ministers should resign?
    Do you think this Government is evil?
    Do you think the "Torries" should be all kicked out?

Just out of interest really.

Eric - Just a couple of quick questions for you- I would appreciate your response.

Do you think there should be protests against the Government?
    Do you think Government Ministers should resign?
    Do you think this Government is evil?
    Do you think the "Torries" should be all kicked out?

Just out of interest really.
    Tee hee

Over what?
    Over what?
    Probably not.
    Of where?

Tee hee

Over what?
    Over what?
    Probably not.
    Of where?
    They are not difficult questions, Eric. A straight yes or no will do for each.

Patience is wearing thin. I don't know if you are just playing dumb, if so you have extraordinary stamina.

Can't answer yes or no to questions so vague.

Patience is wearing thin. I don't know if you are just playing dumb, if so you have extraordinary stamina.

Can't answer yes or no to questions so vague.
    No, thought not.

Yes kick em all out

Corrupt capitalist mouth breathers

No, thought not.

How can I possibly say whether I think government ministers should resign if I don't know what they are supposed to be resigning about? Shall I answer no and say I don't think the whole government should resign?

I know you are just trying to defend you little chum but you aren't doing a very good job.

There are some decent Tories amongst the dross. Sadly they are backbenchers. The likes of Sarah Wollaston, Dominic Grieve, Ken Clark and Anna Soubry do a valuable job in Parliament.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Yes kick em all out

Corrupt capitalist mouth breathers
    You’re wrong, of course, but at least you say what you think.

Unlike others.

Eric / Auntie seeing as you are one and the same - you were all in favour of bailing out companies caught up in the carillion debacle. How could the evil Tory govt award contracts to Carillion etc.

I see things have moved on again now , new thread same name, Eric has put on his dress and become Auntie Gammon Flaps , same topic name.... It's like being on a Momentum training course. And there was I thinking we had reached 'peak corbyn' , meanwhile in other news I see Uncle Ken Livingston has decided to give up waiting to be heard and taken his anti zionist / anti semite / anti israel views (he's at least 2 of those - if not 3) and decided not to try and crawl his way back into the loving arms of an almost openly anti israel party. No problem though , he's welcome to his opinion (just not for for me)

I'd almost forgotten he has previous when he told that Jewish reporter back 2005 that he was acting like a Nazi concentration camp guard.

Ho hum - just a another day, nearly as bad as the day Ive had, back on same time tomorrow, until next time pop pickers
    You are making being completely wrong and wildly passive-aggressive into an art form.

Somebody needs a turn on the naughty step.