Quote Originally Posted by Ger27 View Post
I agree - eticketing should be pretty accurate on this occassion (other than the three blocks blocked out in the top tier).

Any news on what they're going to do with the middle section of the Ninian?

I think it's a shame that they increased the prices for the final batch of season ticket sales. With the club receiving so much TV money, £600 for a standard seat pushes things in my view - don't see them selling much more than a further thousand in total before the start of the season. I presume those £600 seats will be priced at ~£45/game on a game-by-game basis.

Will be interesting to see how much the club will charge away fans at the CCS. Don't they need to charge the same as the equivalent seat would be charged to home fans? Given that there won't be any main bowl seats available to home fans, there won't be a direct comparison.
There's a £30 max charge for away fans.

I thought the centre section of Ninian was going to go Corporate if demand was there. So not sure on that.

Maybe they will be kept for any time where we have to move families for a big away following?

As for Ninian Upper , I think the club had to increase prices as there has to be an incentive to buy early.

Maybe they could have added half the increase after the Reading game and the other half after end of May ?

If they don't sell- and there aren't an awful lot left then perhaps they can offer them to people in other parts of the ground ( if they have say had season tickets for 3 years or something) to move to, meaning there will be cheaper tickets released elsewhere.