+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Motorpoint - finance.

Motorpoint - finance.

What a complete rip off their finance deal boomerang is. They don’t half try and push this too.

It’s worked out cheaper to get a loan for the full price of car £12,000 with a well known supermarket. Than it is too finance 2/3 of the car on their finance. Yet they still have the audacity to tell me theirs is the better option.

Re: Motorpoint - finance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    What a complete rip off their finance deal boomerang is. They don’t half try and push this too.

It’s worked out cheaper to get a loan for the full price of car £12,000 with a well known supermarket. Than it is too finance 2/3 of the car on their finance. Yet they still have the audacity to tell me theirs is the better option.
    They gave you financial advice by saying their loan was the better option for you? Is there not a regulator for financial advice? Sounds a bit wrong to me...

Re: Motorpoint - finance.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    They gave you financial advice by saying their loan was the better option for you? Is there not a regulator for financial advice? Sounds a bit wrong to me...
    It was in a round about way mixed with cash back promises and easy of changing car after 2 years etc. But yeah.