+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunday Supplement on Sky Sports this morning

Sunday Supplement on Sky Sports this morning

One sports journalist (Henry Winter) questioned the fact that Karen Brady writes a colum in the Sun newspaper inferring it was all about self publicity with her. Sun journalist Shaun Custis went bersick in response and the debate got very heated. They had to cut to an advert break as neither would back down. Great Sunday morning viewing! Bound to be repeated in the coming days, well worth a watch if you get the chance!

Re: Sunday Supplement on Sky Sports this morning

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    One sports journalist (Henry Winter) questioned the fact that Karen Brady writes a colum in the Sun newspaper inferring it was all about self publicity with her. Sun journalist Shaun Custis went bersick in response and the debate got very heated. They had to cut to an advert break as neither would back down. Great Sunday morning viewing! Bound to be repeated in the coming days, well worth a watch if you get the chance!
    Winter is right though.

Brady is a product of hype. If you believe her, she's single-handedly improved life for women everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Winter is right though.

Brady is a product of hype. If you believe her, she's single-handedly improved life for women everywhere...
    He was spot on. He went onto say that Brady thinks she got WHU the deal of the century in acquiring the Olympic Stadium for peanuts when in reality all she has done is alienate the fan base and the club in general who now play in a soulless stadium. He also inferred that Sullivan has a reputation for wanting to pick the team and the probable appointment of Pellegrini as manager says everything. Mention was also made of their handling of James Collins release after 11 years service receiving news of his release via email was appalling. As I said, made for great tv!!

I assume it was Neil Curtis, he is such a wanker. Always has been and always will be.

He’s the one van gaal called fat man then started having a column in the paper where he said he’d lose more lbs than United got points. The column disappeared when he couldn’t do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I assume it was Neil Curtis, he is such a wanker. Always has been and always will be.

He’s the one van gaal called fat man then started having a column in the paper where he said he’d lose more lbs than United got points. The column disappeared when he couldn’t do it.
    The Custis brothers are both wankers

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    The Custis brothers are both wankers
    The chubby one especially!

I didn’t realise there were two, the fact they write for the sun sums them up. Their football coverage has descended into nothing but click bait and dog whistle hate in the last few years more than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I didn’t realise there were two, the fact they write for the sun sums them up. Their football coverage has descended into nothing but click bait and dog whistle hate in the last few years more than ever.
    The chubby one has got a real problem with Henry Winter.
    Which is always fun as Henry ties him up in knots journalistically and intellectually.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    https://twitter.com/SundaySupp/statu...59912344719360

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    The chubby one has got a real problem with Henry Winter.
    Which is always fun as Henry ties him up in knots journalistically and intellectually.
    I can’t stand either of the brothers or the newspaper they write for ! The other week the other Curtis was almost in tears because Citeh were getting praised for their style of football and the gap between them and Man Utd and he couldn’t accept it !

Of course, could be confirmation of his worst nightmare next weekend , Citeh winning league and the style of football they played to do it , lost to Chelsea in FA Cup final yesterday and Liverpool Champions League winners , again playing a football style they would love to see played by their £300+ million pound squad of players !! !

That fat **** Neil custis had the cheek to say "who do you think you are" to Ray Wilkins and fair play to butch just carried on being a gentleman

I don't like Karen Brady to the point where when she questioned sexism in football (a valid point) my response was to identify that she has spent the majority of her adult life willingly working closely with men involved in adult magazines - is she the best person to judge? My response is probably further biased by her speaking at Tory conference and then getting deal of the century from Tory London Mayor. My gut is concerned about her character.

Whether she's all about self-publicity or not, has she/they made a football club better? Brum aren't doing so well and West Ham are getting worse. Write in the Sun or not but what is she writing about with such a port record?

Well, my view is that is she the shit hot businesswoman she claims? Aside from leveraging her dad's many connections, it's difficult to see what she's really done that's been so innovative or amazing.