+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Artificial grass

Artificial grass

Anyone know best places to go? I’m only looking for a small 10sq m strip (2x5) and the local place that has offcuts only discounts by 15%.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: Artificial grass

Amazon ?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Anyone know best places to go? I’m only looking for a small 10sq m strip (2x5) and the local place that has offcuts only discounts by 15%.
    whats the exact size, i know i have a few off-cuts that are close to 2 M wide ( and upto 60 M long )

I am up in Barry next weekend, so could drop it of to my mum and you can collect at your leisure

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Amazon ?
    Bit far, banks of the Taff perhaps.

Smoke the real stuff ya pussy

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    whats the exact size, i know i have a few off-cuts that are close to 2 M wide ( and upto 60 M long )

I am up in Barry next weekend, so could drop it of to my mum and you can collect at your leisure
    I only need 2m x 5m! If you have any that you don’t need that would be amazing!

[QUOTE=WJ99mobile;4883094]I only need 2m x 5m! If you have any that you don’t

they are slightly under 2 M wide though, if you need it exactly 2 M wide i know 100% i havent got any as i was asked a few weeks back

when i pop up the lockup i will measure the widest for you

[QUOTE=blue matt;4883108]
    I only need 2m x 5m! If you have any that you don’t

they are slightly under 2 M wide though, if you need it exactly 2 M wide i know 100% i havent got any as i was asked a few weeks back

when i pop up the lockup i will measure the widest for you
    194cm is the narrowest I could get away with unless I do under decking posts with tiny offcuts which would allow me 185cm

Either way I really appreciate you looking!

[QUOTE=WJ99mobile;4883116]
    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

194cm is the narrowest I could get away with unless I do under decking posts with tiny offcuts which would allow me 185cm

Either way I really appreciate you looking!
    Its going to be close dude, I have another job coming up after the bank holiday, I can wangle it around and hopefully get that 2 M width , might be worth doing it in 2 bits ( 1 X 4M X 2 M and another 1 M X 2 M ) that might be easier for me to have off-cuts leave it with me, i will check tomorrow / Tuesday

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Bit far, banks of the Taff perhaps.

Fnnnaaarr!

[QUOTE=blue matt;4883153]

Its going to be close dude, I have another job coming up after the bank holiday, I can wangle it around and hopefully get that 2 M width , might be worth doing it in 2 bits ( 1 X 4M X 2 M and another 1 M X 2 M ) that might be easier for me to have off-cuts leave it with me, i will check tomorrow / Tuesday
    Top man

home bargains are selling rolls for 29 bucks , had 3 strips down for 4 years now brilliant stuff ,great quailty