+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Streams

Streams

Had some trouble getting a decent stream for games recently. Went on Reddit and everything they listed made my anti-virus howl. Has anyone tried the streams provided by the betting shops like Bwin and such? Is it worth getting on there? Apologies if this has been discussed before.

Re: Streams

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Had some trouble getting a decent stream for games recently. Went on Reddit and everything they listed made my anti-virus howl. Has anyone tried the streams provided by the betting shops like Bwin and such? Is it worth getting on there? Apologies if this has been discussed before.
    You should have no problem for Bluebird games next season. Lots of streams for every PL match, I'm not so sure about the championship next season though. I have Malwarebytes and it just blocked most of the popups.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    You should have no problem for Bluebird games next season. Lots of streams for every PL match, I'm not so sure about the championship next season though. I have Malwarebytes and it just blocked most of the popups.
    Isn't Sky streaming all midweek Championship games from next year so I guess there will be opportunities for those. It's the 3 o clock Saturday kick-offs that will be hit or miss as there is usually only one game chosen for live viewing that can be picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Isn't Sky streaming all midweek Championship games from next year so I guess there will be opportunities for those. It's the 3 o clock Saturday kick-offs that will be hit or miss as there is usually only one game chosen for live viewing that can be picked up.
    I did see this on the Sunderland site. https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/201...ollow-tomorrow

I don't know if I'd go to that extreme, though on a one off basis, I might give it a try.

I did see this on the Sunderland site. https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/201...ollow-tomorrow

I don't know if I'd go to that extreme, though on a one off basis, I might give it a try.
    Following a Sunderland site might not be the best option given recent history....just saying like!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Following a Sunderland site might not be the best option given recent history....just saying like!
    The thought did cross my mind.

Too many clubs drop like a stone when they fall out of the PL. I don't know how the US owners will play it, but fair do's to Tan he's stuck with you. I'm not so optimistic about our lot. The seven year stay in the PL has helped keep the season ticket sales at the same level as last year, but what will be the take up next year is anyone's guess.

We shall see.

There's a poster on here who offers IPTV for a very very low price.

The thought did cross my mind.

Too many clubs drop like a stone when they fall out of the PL. I don't know how the US owners will play it, but fair do's to Tan he's stuck with you. I'm not so optimistic about our lot. The seven year stay in the PL has helped keep the season ticket sales at the same level as last year, but what will be the take up next year is anyone's guess.

We shall see.
    I think the ones that have plummeted had issues that your lot can avoid if you manage parachute payments sensibly. There are teams like Derby and Brum who have bet the house on getting out of the Championship without this coverage that will suffer more and more whilst other teams around them have them. Clubs like Norwich and Hull have ticking time bombs.

You seem to be financially stable but I think your biggest risk as you alluded to is your own reaction to the drop rather than the actions of the teams around you. We had our last season of payments this year and while it never felt like the last roll of the dice I would dread to think what the budget we would have needed to work in next year if we had failed. Detached owners, the distrust of or the the influence from the "sell outs", big contracts for poor, fragile or aged performers could still send you down the Mackem Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Download Ace player. Copy the Acestream links from Reddit. No adverts generally works a treat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams

acestream://45c7e2cdaa53212e98adc4c07428a0088fc5e385

Thanks for the replies! Maybe the issue was with my PC/settings if it's still all going strong. Will look into Ace too, thanks Flint.