+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Denmark v Wales....advice

Denmark v Wales....advice

Are people planning to stay in Copenhagen ?....travelling to and from the game doesn't look too clever.

Anyone have travel plans they could share ?

Ta 👍

Re: Denmark v Wales....advice

It's put a spanner in our spoke no doubt about that. With the piss poor allocation not everyone in my group will get tickets. With poor flight times as well booked from Copenhagen, we are thinking it's better to be ticketless in Copenhagen. Our air bnb for the Sunday night is pretty much pointless now.

Going to leave any decision on travel until we are confirmed with tickets or not. Leighs buses are running at £39 return so would likely take that route. Trains are an option but cutting it tight to get a return after the game on a Sunday.

Need to check timings but have a look at Hamburg it’s 31 euros on the train. Both Hamburg and Aarhus good nights in their own right with Hamburg being a damb site cheaper

We're on Leigh's bus and I think this is the only real option. Trains too tight time wise. I wish we'd held off a bit and wouldn't have minded flying direct to Aarhus but we book most games we go to asap once the draw is made and I suppose you will get caught out on the odd one. Paid just over £50 for return flights so can't complain too much. The 3 hr bus journey is inconvenient but I'm sure it'll fly by with a few beers and a bit of music/singing.

We're staying Friday - Monday so the bus is ideal for us. The ticket allocation is the bigger issue but I'm hoping we'll all be ok in that regard. It's a shame as I think this will be a very popular trip with it being the first away game in Europe for 10 months.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueShire View Post
    It's put a spanner in our spoke no doubt about that. With the piss poor allocation not everyone in my group will get tickets. With poor flight times as well booked from Copenhagen, we are thinking it's better to be ticketless in Copenhagen. Our air bnb for the Sunday night is pretty much pointless now.

Going to leave any decision on travel until we are confirmed with tickets or not. Leighs buses are running at £39 return so would likely take that route. Trains are an option but cutting it tight to get a return after the game on a Sunday.
    The Danish football association, or a central fund, should at least organise and pay for travel in circumstances such as these.

Again fans treated like shite, without whom, football would die.

Yes it cocked things up big time - the only saving grace for us is that we hadn't booked accommodation in Copenhagen so we're probably getting the train from Copenhagen to Aarhus on the Sunday saying there after and flying straight to Copenhagen airport on the Monday for the flight home.

A real ball ache though, going to add over £100 to the cost, fair portion of the weekend wasted changing hotels and travelling, and far less chance of a ticket.