+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Police have warned Fulham fans not to bring flares into the stadium for the play-off final...

Police have warned Fulham fans not to bring flares into the stadium for the play-off final...

Police have warned Fulham fans not to bring flares into the stadium for the play-off final...

Because that's what they wore the last time they were at Wembley.

Re: Police have warned Fulham fans not to bring flares into the stadium for the play-off final...

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post

Boom boom!

Re: Police have warned Fulham fans not to bring flares into the stadium for the play-off final...

This plagiarism, shows that you read the "SUN"

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    This plagiarism, shows that you read the "SUN"
    Id say this response shows you do as well. Disgusting behaviour.

I remember it well. West Ham 2-0 Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    My old man was on duty at the game.

Me too.
    Alan Taylor with both goals and Bobby Moore playing for Fulham if memory serves correct.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Me too.
    Alan Taylor with both goals and Bobby Moore playing for Fulham if memory serves correct.
    Yep. He was lauded that season, but his career never really came to much.

Yep. He was lauded that season, but his career never really came to much.
    Well he was England captain when they won the world cup