+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rowett the latest manager to be linked with Stoke City

Rowett the latest manager to be linked with Stoke City

For all City fans still interested in football matters in the lower leagues!!

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: Rowett the latest manager to be linked with Stoke City

He’ll check the historical weather patterns before agreeing any contract nqat

Double Dutch disaster

Swansea City have spoken to former Crystal Palace manager Frank de Boer about their vacant managerial position.

The ex-Ajax manager is one of several targeted by the Swans to replace Carlos Carvalhal, BBC Sport Wales has learned.

Former Reading boss Jaap Stam is also believed to be short-listed following Swansea's Premier League relegation.

Graham Potter, of Swedish side Ostersunds, is also under consideration to take over at the Liberty Stadium and remains a serious contender.

Should suit their clogging brand of football......

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    For all City fans still interested in football matters in the lower leagues!!
    If Rowett jumps ship to Stoke, who need a total rebuild, that would suggest Derby are in a bit of bother. I think they'll have to slash the wage bill more drastically than just selling Vydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If Rowett jumps ship to Stoke, who need a total rebuild, that would suggest Derby are in a bit of bother. I think they'll have to slash the wage bill more drastically than just selling Vydra.
    What I was thinking. Derby must be ****ed. I remember someone posting on here a few months back that it was win or bust for them this season.

I mentioned to a Derby supporting mate that they needed someone who could work on a limited budget given the problems that they will have with FFP and suggested Warnock. He said that someone on their Forum had said that they should appoint Warnock as soon as he is sacked by us next season!!